Miscellaneous Afghan CAL

BarbaraJean

I finished my manly ghan yesterday! It is for my nephew since Sissie doesn't need it if you could change that please. You can see the completed project here.

2969530155_a055339dae_m.jpg

Sorry Jessica, I haven't been around. I'll do updates soon. Meanwhile, here's another finished ghan from me

th_DSCF0953.jpg

Joyce

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yay you finished it! I been checking your blog & ravelry to see what it would look like.

LOL, yeah, it's finally done. I do have to update the blog. I updated Ravelry last night.

Joyce

Hi! I've been doing lots of scrapghans, but now I'm finally working on a regular afghan........so can I join ya'll?

Hi Tia

I'm sorry I missed this post. You sure can join. Just let me know the name of the ghan you're working on.

Welcome

Joyce

Thanks Joyce. So I guess I need to name the afghans I'm designing. I've got a full-sized one that is blocks of bright spring colors, alternating single colored and bi-colored....I'll call that one Garden Patio.

And the other is a baby afghan in a two strand CSS, one strand pastel pink and one strand white....I'll call that one Strawberry Swirl.

Thanks Joyce. So I guess I need to name the afghans I'm designing. I've got a full-sized one that is blocks of bright spring colors, alternating single colored and bi-colored....I'll call that one Garden Patio.

And the other is a baby afghan in a two strand CSS, one strand pastel pink and one strand white....I'll call that one Strawberry Swirl.

They have been added to the bottom of the second post and sound so great, I can't wait to see them

Joyce

Wow.... I just finished the huge diagonal blanket. A three years long WIP is all done. It's folded on a chair nearby. Can't believe it's all finished. I don't know where I should use it, on my living couch or in car's trunk (its original purpose - all purpose blanket for outdoors events such as beach or picnic).

I will take a picture later - it's raining. I want to wait for natural sunlight to get a better photo.

Earlier. it felt wonderful being all cuddled in it while I :crocheting it.

[Note: the post is repeated in few CALs]

Thanks! I noticed that I was on the list from a while back. You have me down for Round puff stitch baby afghan and HDC scrapghan. I finished those long ago. Sorry. I must have joined this cal before my crocheting hiatus. But I'm back now!

They have been added to the bottom of the second post and sound so great, I can't wait to see them

Joyce

I finished "Calla's afghan" - one of the prettiest I ever made. I will take a picture soon and post it. Not sure what I'm working on for this CAL now, may drop out for a while to finish some of my littler projects.

deb

I finished "Calla's afghan" - one of the prettiest I ever made. I will take a picture soon and post it. Not sure what I'm working on for this CAL now, may drop out for a while to finish some of my littler projects.

deb

Congrats. Can't wait to see a pic. I'll update post 2 for now and check back for a picture.

Joyce

here are my two ghans, finally finished them..the king size one isn't as big as i wanted it to be, but it will do! don't know when i will do another ghan..its been fun being a part of this! if i decide to do another ghan i know i'll join back up :)

ripple for son:

102_0539.jpg

king-size ripple

102_0542.jpg

I don't know if this is the right place or not, but here's my Green Bay afghan I just finished. Husband LOVES it...http://s384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/lisamartinez116/?action=view&current=1110081813.jpg

here are my two ghans, finally finished them..the king size one isn't as big as i wanted it to be, but it will do! don't know when i will do another ghan..its been fun being a part of this! if i decide to do another ghan i know i'll join back up :)

ripple for son:

102_0539.jpg

king-size ripple

102_0542.jpg

Those look great. Updated second post.

I will join this CAL when my lionbrand order arrives.

When you get your order, let me know the name of the afghan you're making and I'll add it to second post.

Joyce

Here it is, and she loves it!! (Calla is my daughter's best friend, they are 16 years old).

Callasafghan_1.jpg

It actually is called: "Tiffany Rose" and is from the book, 100 Afghans to Knit & Crochet by Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss.

This is the 5th one I've made from this book, and I'm starting a 6th - which, by the way, I'm calling "Beth's afghan." I guess you can take "Dad's afghan" off my list for now.

Deb

Here it is, and she loves it!! (Calla is my daughter's best friend, they are 16 years old).

Callasafghan_1.jpg

It actually is called: "Tiffany Rose" and is from the book, 100 Afghans to Knit & Crochet by Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss.

This is the 5th one I've made from this book, and I'm starting a 6th - which, by the way, I'm calling "Beth's afghan." I guess you can take "Dad's afghan" off my list for now.

Deb

It's really pretty Deb. I'll update second post.

Hildy trhe way to join is to tell Joyce the blanket your making & she will list it in the 2nd post. This is mainly for blankets or afghans that there are no CALs for. But any afghan is welcome.

Sorry if i stepped on your toes Joyce I know you are busy!

No stepping at all. I appreciate the back up.

jessicagil, thanks for the info.

Joyce, I would love to join this CAL. The afghan I'm currently working on is called "Snow Trees".

Thanks.

Hildy

Welcome aboard, I'll update second post with your ghan as well.

Joyce

Archived