Have I lost my mind Crocheting?

Today at work I was eating some of the Valentine's candy that has the sayings on it. They were bigger round Smarties with a heart shape imprinted on them and the various sayings in the heart. You know the sayings "I Love You", "You're Cute", "Be Mine", etc.

Well, I found one that said "I'm Hooked". Now, did I think about being hooked to a great guy, hooked on the candy, the sentiment, even the taste of the candy. NO, I thought about a crochet hook! :think

I think I have lost my mind! :rofl

Lol now that's hilarious I usually find myself at work pointing out the things that are crocheted and the things that are knitted it's really interesting to my coworkers to where they bring me things and ask me whether it's crocheted or knitted it's fun too. So I think we both lost our minds lol.

Aelita, I do that all the time, except with TV shows--every time I watch one I instantly notice the scarves and try to memorize the ones with cool patterns and colors. Any time I see a crocheted item I tell my kids, "Ooh, look, that is crocheted!" :D

:laughroll that's funny

so strange I just came across this website yesterday that has pillows that are taken after the heart sayings only i think that they are knitted.

ok so please do NOT get offended by it. it is just to show you the idea because I think that the sayings are a little um, not to my taste that i would wanna have crocheted around my home but these can easily be switched to "Im Hooked", "Love Ya!" or any of the other sayings that the Valentine Heart candies say.

http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=1615

Today at work I was eating some of the Valentine's candy that has the sayings on it. They were bigger round Smarties with a heart shape imprinted on them and the various sayings in the heart. You know the sayings "I Love You", "You're Cute", "Be Mine", etc.

Well, I found one that said "I'm Hooked". Now, did I think about being hooked to a great guy, hooked on the candy, the sentiment, even the taste of the candy. NO, I thought about a crochet hook! :think

I think I have lost my mind! :rofl

:rofl me too! Then I saw that commercial for that lotion where there's all these hands, and then it zooms out to a shoulder, and she has a red shawl on (CROCHETED!, I swear) DH and I are watching all these hands, and the zoom out...he's mesmerized, I say...that was a crocheted shawl (Its on for just a second)...he starts laughing!:lol:clap:hook

Where is Tampa Girl... she could graph that saying onto a crocheted heart! What a perfect awesome Valentines pressie.... hhmmmm. now my brain is working.... lots of little pastel thread hearts with sayings on them! tooo cute!

Archived