My Hubby Cracks Me Up (WIPS)

Today Hubby was down in basement fixing things getting ready to sell in spring and when he came up stairs I asked him what he was doing and he told me that he was working on his WIPS I was cracking up all day everytime I thought about it. :manyheart

He doesn't walk the walk (crochet) but he talks the talk :hook

Training takes time :rofl

:lol

That reminds me of the time I was trying to explain to my hubby what a WiP was... and he shocked the bejeezus out of me by telling me he ALREADY knew what it was! :lol

I thought I was going to have to explain absolutely EVERYTHING to him! :lol

(I did have to explain "frogging" though...)

You should ask him if he's going to "show and tell." ;)

:lol

That reminds me of the time I was trying to explain to my hubby what a WiP was... and he shocked the bejeezus out of me by telling me he ALREADY knew what it was! :lol

I thought I was going to have to explain absolutely EVERYTHING to him! :lol

(I did have to explain "frogging" though...)

You should ask him if he's going to "show and tell." ;)

WIP is also used in accounting with inventory. When the year end financials are put together, they have to also account for what percentage of completion the inventory is at.

I'm still working on my DH. The only terms he understands are Yarn and Hooks. I say I'm doing some stitch and he gets a confused look on his face. Watching him try to read my patterns is even funnier.

Hugs and Cookies

Auntie K

That's real funny :rofl

My hubby is reading over my shoulder, and says they have WIP's at his job. Everything he takes from the warehouse and puts on the production floor is called their "wips".... i don't get paid for my wips, but I think mine are more fun than his!:lol

That's real funny :rofl

My hubby is reading over my shoulder, and says they have WIP's at his job. Everything he takes from the warehouse and puts on the production floor is called their "wips".... i don't get paid for my wips, but I think mine are more fun than his!:lol

Now ain't THAT the truth?!?! :lol

Yeah, my husband didn't get the frog thing either until I was sitting on the couch one evening frogging a project and muttering under my breath, which resulted in a "rip-rip-rip" sound coming from my throat and and the lightbulb went off over his head!

Archived