STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used up a skein of Luster Sheen on a top I'm *trying* to make... and 3 (almost skeins) of cotton on a bag. So I'm only gonna count the 1 skein unless I polish off the other 2 before 8, anything is possible! +2 for now.

Weeeeeeelllllllll.. it IS a positive number!! :D

I used 2 skiens on a bag that got out of hand (its hughe!) +4 then 2 skeins on some squares +4 and then I made aj's dog bone mat and used another 2 skeins +4 but had to buy one to finish the huge bag! -2 so the total is.........+ 10 for the week!

I inherited some yarn this week (I didn't buy any!) We went through a closet at GG house and found a basket and a bag of yarn! So that's -29 but if I add the 9 points I earned making squares and working on my 3 strand pillow sham I have -20 points!

I got +1 didn't quite finish my skein and ball that I thought I could finish up today. So my total for the week is +10 finally a positive score for a week hehehe.

I took care of 3 more skeins yesterday, but I bought two while I was waiting for my oil change at WalMart (I forgot my yarn bag - not that my current project actually fitsi n the bag).

So, I'm only +2 for this post

-48 for the week!

My weekly total is -2, ended up having to replace a skein of yarn that end up being nothing but "globs"

Hopefully with this just being a monthly total I will definetly have better and better scores

Moonlight - NO, it is NOT too late to join. In fact, you're joining at a GREAT time!

WTD = Week to date, which is the scores you've accumulated over the course of the most recent week. This is actually JUST going to change, as we're going to MONTHLY for the sake of MY sanity, and so people have an opportunity to work off some negative numbers if they have to buy... This will show now as MTD (Month to Date) We reset this score back to zero after the end of each "award period" (month now).

YTD = Year to Date, where you accumulate ALL of your points since you've started playing the game. The goal is to get this to be a nice fat positive number, which means you're BUSTING STASH (please, don't look at my score... I was weak when I found sales! :lol)

Whee!!! After all of those good medals, I finally got a Shoot the Moon!!

I must stay away from the mixed lots on eBay.:ebay

woohooo!!! I got a medal too! Thank goodness I got rid of some yarn this past week! Now onto AC Moore to buy some yarn, my stash is pretty low!

:eek I actually missed the SMA for a week? YAY Me!! :rofl

Congrats to all those who busted this week.. I think I'm finally gonna join ya :lol

Off to up update & change my sig and then work on some yarn (I think!)

I am starting the week out good. I finished my Round Ripple and used up two more skeins. I worked way after midnight, so I am starting the week with a plus 4. I hope I continue. But they do have RHSS on sale at Hobby Lobby this week. And my car just automatically turns into the parking lot.:lol

Yesterday I made a mistake, the neon yarn I found is Bouquet by Spinrite Yarns in Canada. It's called Softee Tutti Frutti. Has anyone heard of it? I would like some orange and yellow to go with what I have. The Simply Soft I bought is o.k. so I might get some of that.

Ellie 13

Archived