STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Is it too late to join in on the stashbusting??? I have been watching this thread for some time now debating whether I actually "needed" to stashbust.....and now I have come to conclusion that I do. Maybe I can have a shopping spree when I am done.

If I am allowed to join, I have 4 points so far. I made some yo-yo's last night from some leftover balls of yarn and I believe those are 1 point each, right?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay I finished that skein for the SWS hat finally!! So back into the positive for me. I've got a skein of SS nearly to the halfway point, so almost one more point.. yay! I'm not sure what I'll do next... hmm.

I've used up one whole skein of yarn since this morning! Yay....this is the first time I've had any kind of positive score, and I know I'm not buying any yarn this week, so hopefully I'll get through some more.

Ummm yeah... while I'm still waiting for the 5 boxes of yarn to come :sigh

I go on ebay & BUY MORE! :eek

BUT U see, the prices on the 3 (count 'em THREE) other LOTS were AWESUM & I just had NO willpower! :no

One of them even came today (I bought it 2 days ago!)... 30, yes THIRTY skeins of Fun Fur/Patons Allure/Bernat Disco... that's -60 right?? :sofunny

Yay! +6 for me today! I taught 2 friends to make dish cloths and gave them each a skein of yarn to use so there's a +4 and I used 2 partials showing them how to make them so that's +2! Yippee! I'm in the positive #'s!

yea, so my aunt whom i love sent me 12 skeins of yarn, so i lost 24 points. But I used up a skein of black so that's +2. Also, I've used 3 skeins of what she sent me so I'm off to add +6.

This is for the Scrap Afghan CAL

this is what i've been using up all my scraps on:

th_P2160095.jpg

Here's a close up

th_P2160094.jpg

This is for my 9 month old son. I wanted something to stimulate him and would last a couple years. All the baby blanket I have for him he's almost out grown.

Clare your not in the red for the week whats wrong with you..:lol

Im in the red for the first time and it brought my ytd count way down.

I went yarn shopping today and bought heaps of skeins. So now I will have

to madly crochet to get some of that negative scoring down.

I have tons of homework to do tomorrow and lots of reading for school... so I know I will probably forget to post tomorrow night. I didn't do much this week. Well I kinda did but I didn't really finish any skeins I made a starghan, that I still need to weave the ends in on, I did use 2 partial skeins. I also worked on my Blue Star but didn't use up any yarn :( so thats 2 points for me for the week

Archived