STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I spent all day yesterday and today working on scarves for a fundraiser at the hospital my mom volunteers at. (Need to remember to mail them off on Monday:remember) Anyway, I used up 4 full skeins and made 3 skeins into balls, so +11 to my score. Going to start a new project tonight.....:hook

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used 2 (small) balls making pumkin pins +2. Here's the pattern: orange and green yarns and F hook, black felt

With orange, ch 2, 6 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join with sl st (6 sc)

ch 1, 2 sc in each sc join (12 sc)

ch 1, 2 sc in 1st sc, [2 hdc in next sc] 4 times, sl st in next 2 sc, [2 hdc in next sc] 4 times, 2 sc in last sc, change to green, finish orange, ch 4, sl st in 2nd ch, sl st in 2 chs, join in 1st sc, finish. Sew a pin on the back, make a face with felt (or use black yarn to make face).

Ellie 13

I am posting this a little early in case I don't make it back by 8pm EST but I will update it to be actual numbers then, for the week ending 10/20,

here are the winners;

Gold Award..........................tamugrad02 17

Silver Award.............................angelfire 16

Bronze Award........................ krazy-kitty 6

congrats to all the winners

Nght.........................4

Elle_13......................4

Robyn.......................4

econ-nerd.................4

scc51055...................2

renegade...................0

craftytoo.............-2

Krystal16.............-3

hseger.................-4

rlanto..................-6

DesertCrocheter....-8

and

SHOOT THE MOON- laughlovehook (-10)

Silver Award...................................Nght 16

I would never be allowed to have that much time to myself!!... I really only had 4 points (cuz'a that stoopid no-will purchase last week!) :lol

16 is my score for the yarn hoarding thread :hook

I would never be allowed to have that much time to myself!!... I really only had 4 points (cuz'a that stoopid no-will purchase last week!) :lol

16 is my score for the yarn hoarding thread :hook

It is all fixed now. I was trying to go through way to quickly so I could go out to dinner with DH.

SHOOT THE MOON- laughlovehook (-10)

:eek:rofl

At least I got alot of nice yarn from those points. And considering I started out good early on in the week with a +16 then went down to a -18 but back up to -10 .... :think I'd say it's a pretty good week! :yay

I have a +1 for this next week as I just finished a partial skein making DD's hat and ears for her Minnie Mouse costume. Pictures tomorrow, when my model is awake!

Thanks for adding up! In the great crochet-a-thon this weekend, I took care of 8 balls of yarn. Doesn't sound like a lot, but it was!! So, that's a good start.

i used up a skein putting together and edging a cville friends comfortghan so +2, but i went to walmart to get thread to send with the ghan (5 spools) so -10, but i am sending it off so +10 it evens out! but i need some more white and that is a -2. so if i figure it right i come out even, a big fat 0

Well, I used up half a skein on a Tarot bag, but bought another 8 skeins for a Samhain shawl that I have to try to get done. So, -12 for the week, so far.

I've used up 2 skeins of Bernat Softee Chunky making scarves for the *Mitten Tree* for the kidlets elem. school... +4

BUT I have some stuff coming in AND I plan on stopping at the store after work today, I mean, I'll be right there, I might as well. :blush

I just wish there were more hours in a day! I have SO many ideas & projects running thru my head for the upcoming holidays, but working full-time + hours, birthdays in between, my mom unloading more & more of her house on me and of course the one day I could've spent over the weekend crocheting, I spent making candles all day :shrug

Just not enough hours in the day!!

Archived