STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

Slow but steady wins the race, or so I hear. I've busted another skein last night (watching football, of course). I don't expect to stay in the positives for long, but I'll enjoy it while I can.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haven't worked on that backpack in a couple days... so the rest of what I'm working with is pound yarn and POUND THREAD>>>>> :eek

-------

I tell you Krystal, you and I will both be old women before it feels like that pound of thread will be used! :lol

I've had to set aside my hook, unfortunately, for a few days. I have a few homework assignments due so no work done. I know I'll be ordering a BUNCH of yarn in a few days to finish off the ordering for Holiday gifts. Oh man, my stash has GROWN in the last month instead of gotten better!

Well all this talk about the grab bags and I just had to see what it was and ended up ordering 5 bags that came in today so that is 27 full balls of various thread and peaches and cream and 7 small balls of peaches and cream for -61 :) so with my +2 so far I have a total of -59

Oh, CORRUPTER!!!!

:goodorbad

Guilty as charged.... Listen, if I can't find it in myself to BUST my stash, I may as well have someone join me in GAINING stash!! :devil

Not that I should really be asking... but where are these infamous grab bags located? I just ordered several bags of RH mill ends that will probably come next week.

------

Ooh, where did you order RH mill ends? BTW, have you seen that you can order Caron mill ends directly from Caron's website? I got 24 pounds recently, almost all of it SS.

ahem....

Not sure if you noticed, but we're supposed to be BUSTING stash... not enabling people (by giving links, hints, encouragement, etc.) to BUY MORE!!!

:rofl

--------

Oh, right, of course, Krystal. Thank you for that reminder!

So, pssst, where can I order RH mill ends again?

------

Ooh, where did you order RH mill ends? BTW, have you seen that you can order Caron mill ends directly from Caron's website? I got 24 pounds recently, almost all of it SS.

I sell Caron mill ends in my yarn store. I love their yarns. And I got the RH mill ends from a seller on ebay. They are the only mill ends I can't get my hands on for wholesale. So I just buy those for personal use.

Need to update my score, have been busy with work so havn't had time to add up scores properly for a while.

So far this week

2 full balls of green used up on SP project

1 partial ball of white cotton mix and 1 of blue cotton mix SP project.

Last week I bought 8 balls of pink, 5 balls of white, 5 balls of cotton mix in different colours

This week I have bought 5 balls of green and 5 balls of red

Total so far this week is -50

Rox

Archived