STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

I only used 2 balls so far, I hope to get more done by Fri. I won't be able to post on Sat. I'm going to a concert and must leave right from work. I'll add any Sat. points to the week. I've only got 2 more squares to go on my bro's afghan, YAY!! Putting it together and weaving ends, UGH!! Of course it'll be worth it. He'll love it (or else!)!

Crochetsal - That doll (?) you made is so cute! Where can I get the pattern?

Ellie 13

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm posting my weekly total early this week because I won't have internet access until next week (I'll be running a conference this weekend).

Despite my best efforts, I am ending the week with a 22.

See you all next week!

Gave away 10 skeins of Craft yarn today and made two chemo caps each in a different color so + 22 for the day

***Update returned 12 skeins = colors no longer needed and busted another skein on a ghan I am making for ????

So I am now at +48

I just packaged up and mailed off a HUGE box of yarn plus a couple of 'puffies', and am now down in the double digits negatives. I'm wondering just how much yarn I bought and where I put it all that all the yarn I just sold got me 95 points and I'm still at -92!!

Sally

I got one square done and ball used (+1). I haven't been crocheting alot lately because I've been helping my parents with their house. It sold after only a week (+/-), the're moving mid Sept. Most of the stuff in the attic is mine, so I have to go through evreything. My bro and some friends just got a 3 family (apts?) type house, so he's taking furniture they don't need. The rest of us are putting "dibs" on stuff too. Since I live the closest, I'll be there alot. If I don't check in often, don't worry.

Ellie 13

I got through 3 skeins last night and we'll see what I'll do tonight. Hopefully this week won't be as destructive as the last few have been!!

I guess I'm going for the shoot the moon award this week.....I got a box of yarn from a coworker....she went to an estate auction and thought of me when this came up for bid......24 skeins and 1 ball for a total of -49 points.....on the upside....I finished the tank top I had been working on and used up one more skein of pink and made another skein into a ball so +3 there. I'm working on a thank you gift for the coworker that dug me deeper into this hole (LOL) so hopefully I can get some more points before tomorrow.....so my total for the week so far is -46:eek ....off to update siggy...

My best week so far. Although I haven't used enough of any part ball to finish it off, I did manage to use 1/2 of a full skein of Handicrafter on a very last minute purse that doubled as a gift bag for my 9yo's friend for her birthday.

So, my total this week:

I thought I would start by posting last week's winners from what I could find out through posts...if I am wrong it is because they have updated scores for this week

Gold Medalist- Lavelle26 - + 227

Silver Medalist- Robyn - +50

Bronze Medalist - hseger - +9

followed by;

rlanto + 7

stargazingirly +5

Elle +4

tamugrad02 +3

Desertcrocheter +3

Kelly A <3>

tlisley <3>

angelfire <7>

krazy-kitty <8>

crochetsal <13>

renegade <50>

scc1055 <66>

of no surprise... Nght <444> <----shoot the Moon

Here is this weeks update;

Gold Medalist ............crochetsal 100

Silver Medalist ...........KellyA 55

Bronze Medalist .........renegade 22

followed by;

rlanto 13

Elle_13 3

laughlovehook 3

Nght 3

angelfire 2

Krystal16 0

LaVelle26 2

Breger3 2

tlisley 5

scc51055 10

hseger 38

tamugrad02 46 <----- shoot the moon

I wasn't far behind you Tamu :lol

Thanks for helping Krystal Angelfire!!

Starting off the new week finally busting a ball I've been working on all day so +1 for the new week already.

Archived