STASH BUSTING crochet-along GAME!! ****CLOSED FOR 2007 ****

Krystal16

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be doing some housecleaning olympics myself next week. DD wants to go to another Vacation bible school and this one is thankfully in the morning so I'll have 3 hours alone during the day to get some stuff done.

I love all the dishcloths that have been shown. I have a book of tunisian dishcloths that I was going to try. Maybe I'll get started some next week.

I'm still doing housecleaning olympics, so thos of you who are late posters are getting a reprieve!

Woo hoo thanks to your house cleaning I get to post my one, yes ONE point!! I finished the mittens, yes mittens, for my dd's preschool director but I forgot to take a picture... WAH!

I started working more on the contract testing crocheting that I can not really speak of.... I can still count the yarn I use though!!

I guess it's ok that I'm WAY late, I had nothing really to speak of. Used ½ of a few full skeins but will wait until they're gone to count and would ya believe I didn't BUY ANYthing?! :devil

For the new week, I'm at +25. I'm working on some of the Circles of Hope and a scrapghan and a some other squares for a few comfortghans. I feel like I might actually get somewhere this week!

Okay. A little late in posting but I had +17 points last week. I have no new points yet this week but I will have very soon! (this evening, hopefully)

Ok, I added 6 points to my score working on a camo (pink) ghan for my 13 yo dd... then I registered for college!! I ws so proud of myself for going back to school after 20 years I had to celebrate!! I bought 6 skeins of yarn at Joann's!! LOL! I'm now -5 for the week, but I'm happy!!

:cheer This week is off to a great start :cheer

So far +4 for me (one skein for the start of a baby ghan and two balls for squares) off to update my siggy

I finished one and a half balls of thread yesterday so that is plus 3 for me. I am almost done with another ball so that will be plus two more later tonight. I am only counting the 3 for now though.

I did it. I finished up the other ball of thread for another plus 2. Whoo Hoo. I am starting off the week right.

I've started another week going the wrong way, with a -22. I got a pounder of yarn from my SP. Also, I'm currently away, and visited a LYS in the town I'm in and darnit, I bought 10 skeins of yarn. So there! :lol

Archived