Valentine Mystery CAL ..Day #6 Post 354, 329, 308, 284, 124,202

minwifeof4boys

Cool, I'm the first one to the CAL. At least I got the white to start off with, can't get out today to get the red cause it's snowing here in Beautiful Downtown Cedar Grove.

If you hurry you can!!!! We just got the snow about 5 minutes ago!!!! One good thing about living in the country...its beautiful in the snow!!!!!!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#10 thread ok? I just went back and read the first post. Is that the same as WW Cotton? I am guessing not - because wouldn't use that large of a hook with thread...eh?

I feel dumb :)

I believe that there is a post earlier asking about thread and I thought that she said it would work. You can at least try and see.

YAY! It's here! The day the mystery begins to unravel....lol :) I'll be out of town today and not able to crochet, but I'm writing down the instructions so i can catch up when I get home (printer's out of ink :() Thank you!

I'm really new at this! I have another question. Where do we find the directions for each day? I looked for them, but maybe I missed them.

Rita K. :think

Rita, go to Post #124.

Cool, I'm the first one to the CAL. At least I got the white to start off with, can't get out today to get the red cause it's snowing here in Beautiful Downtown Cedar Grove.

Ilene, sorry you can't get out. Maybe it will be better later on. When it snows there, does it pretty much shut everything down? I remember when I lived in Houston and Forth (EDIT: I can't believe I wrote "Forth") Fort Worth, (they pronounce it, "Fot Wuth"--was on jury duty and the atty pronounced it that way...couldn't believe my ears!) everyone would be sent home from work when there would be snow and especially ice...that ice is mean stuff. But, WOW, here in SW Michigan, it takes a lot to close schools, etc. People here just get out and keep right on going. Otherwise, we'd be shut in too much!

OK, I got it! It's a 9" x 1-3/8" white bracelet! Fits pretty good around my wrist...just need to seam it up. NO? OK, I won't seam it up. ! I'm using WW cotton with an H hook. This is fun! I can't wait until tomorrow!

I have NEVER changed color in a project. This is a HUGE step for me LOL. I am going to try to do one in WW and one in 'doily cotton' ( I have no idea what that really is called ROLF.

I don't have white in WW, but I think I am going to use PINK and RED instead. I am guessing it will look ok. OK, Off to start the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lea... You made me feel like I got a nice encouraging Hug!

Beth

If yours is a bracelet, Jeannie, then mine is a ring! LOL. I am using #10 thread. (well ok maybe a bit bigger than a ring, but not by much.)

Hey jeannie - we are neighbors sort of. I am in SE Michigan! Right outside of Detroit.

I have NEVER changed color in a project. This is a HUGE step for me LOL. I am going to try to do one in WW and one in 'doily cotton' ( I have no idea what that really is called ROLF.

I don't have white in WW, but I think I am going to use PINK and RED instead. I am guessing it will look ok. OK, Off to start the process!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Lea... You made me feel like I got a nice encouraging Hug!

Beth

Do you mean ROFL? It's "rolling on the floor laughing". If that's not what you mean, then I'm sorry.

Archived