Bedspread Bonanza

JulieKay

Cookie I can't wait until Friday to see the panel. The pattern pic is not that clear and it is hard to see the details.

Athba your ripple looks great and I am glad that you are finally able to get one to work for you. I haven't done a ripple yet, but I know I will probably be trying one soon, when I clear out some of my other projects.

Hope everyone has fun today. We are having an antiSuper Bowl Party. Everyone that is coming doesn't watch football, so we are going to have burgers and play games together. It should be fun and my DH is recording the game so that we can watch the commercials. Maybe I will be able to work on my BS. We will see.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks everyone for the encoureging

i really love to finish it and work more on the snowflakes afghan

i want to finish them both to start the casablanca :) i fell in love with the pattern hahaha

Athba, I love country rose and country blue..and burgundy is a real favorite of mine. Which color would you use in place of the black in the pattern?:think

Maybe use the blue as the contrast, since the other 2 are in the same color family...as the buff and warn brown are in the original pattern.

It's only my opinion, you're going to use the afghan, so you really know the best way to use the colors.

If you'll scroll back you'll see (I think it's Wendy's post) a picture of the casa done in pinks...

thanks judianne

me to thought of replaceing the black with the country blue

and the warm brown with country rose

i`ll put the yarn in my shopping cart to order it next week maybe :)

Morning everybody. :hug I've been working on my pinwheel quilt this week, so no progress to report on my BS. :hook I need 19 more squares to make half of the first block. Did a lot of two color squares last night while watching the Super Bowl game. I'm off to get the day going. Have a great day.:manyheart

Well I have been plugging away on my BS. I have ten squares done and I am working on the next one. We had people over yesterday, so I didn't get much work done on it. I'm already looking forward to Friday and it is only Monday.

my yahoo group is now happily knitting away on our heart Hot Pads - I hope so anyway and I am creating our hat pattern for the 15th - all's looking good so far.

My crochet Hiatus is not going as well as I just can't seem to put my hook down for too long. :rofl it seemed like a really good idea at the time though.

I did need a break from all that I had going so I am being renewed in my own way.

Hidey Ho Darski and hello out there everyone else --

Keep posting everyone- we don't wanna slip to page 2 ! YIKES :eek

I like keeping in the top 3 if possible, but Darski is right, there are so many CALs now, it's a jungle out there !

Just get out your machetes and keep chopping down a path ( OR just keep posting) .So much easier and less work .

I havent heard from Shay in awhile either . Maybe she is busy with something else right now .

Missed you, Darski:hug

I've been getting some crocheting done for the past 2 days, instead of the painting DH had planned... It's been frigid (single digits, after some days in January that had us walking the beach in nearly 80 degree weather!) and he hasn't even wanted to go out to Home Depot to get the paint and other supplies we need:D

Judi - I will send you some hot weather if you like. At least its nice crocheting weather.

Julie - hello hows it going. Yes we nearly slipped to page 2, Darski to the rescue.

Wasnt Shay moving, not sure if so I hope everything went well.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Archived