Some scarves I've recently made

JaneMarcy

Here are 4 scarves that I finished recently. I plan to give them all away as holiday gifts.

This first one is pictured on the cover of the 2006 BHG Simply Creative Crochet. I used RH Soft in Off White.

rufflesscarf.jpgrufflescloseup.jpg

This next one is made with one strand of Simply Soft (blue mint) and one strand of Modea Dea Ticker Tape (Monet) crocheted together. I chained 10, then alternated a row of sc and a row of tr. It came out looking a little like the knitted drop-stitch scarves. Oh, and I trimmed it with Bernat Disco (aqua velvet) that I had gotten for free a while back.

sstt.jpg

ssttcloseup.jpg

I made number 3 below holding together one strand of LB Moonlight Mohair (Rainbow Falls) and one strand of LB Incredible (Carnival). The pattern is just a V stitch.

moonliteincredible1.jpgmoonliteincrediblecloseup.jpg

This last one is a combination of a chenille in a deep wine color and a multicolored eyelash yarn that I found on sale somewhere, and it's just all dc.

chenilleeyelash.jpgchenilleeyelashcloseup.jpg

I hope you enjoy seeing them.

Thank you all so much for your nice comments and compliments. :ty

Soluna, the off-white scarf was not hard to make. The one thing I will tell you is, if I were to make this scarf again, I would do a different bobble stitch than the one the pattern calls for because these particular bobbles want to pop out on the back of the scarf, rather than on the front. I had actually started a thread about this a few weeks ago in the Help section.

Archived