blue poncho

mythunderbird

Guest LORFML

Looks good!! Guess I am gonna have to try the Symphony yarn. Looks like you have been busy. Everything looks so nice. - Lucy

That Red Heart Symphony takes a little getting used to working with it, but it turns out lovely. I bet that poncho is so cozy. It looks great!:)h I like the fur on the bottom, too.

You are just the busiest bee! I loe theheart bookmark and the doilies are super nice. This poncho looks super comfy.

thanks so much everyone. it isn't that hard to work with, and oh so soft!!!!!!! only took me 1 skein and also made a little cap to match with it, used the eyelash yarn for edging. is soft and ohhhhhhh yummmmmmmy!!!!!! thanks again:day vicki

Gorgeous! Is that River Blue? Looks just like the hooded scarf I made heheh I agree, it isn't really that the symphony yarn is hard to work with, it's just hard to frog if ya mess up ;) I have to say Vicki, you do lovely work and I am always in awe of what you turn out! The doilies are wonderful as well (I'm saving myself a comment here bc otherwise I'm going to spend all day catching up on this forum alone hehehe there's two pages of projects for me to look at!) I really love this poncho and hat though! Way cute!

Archived