SnB Sweet Pea Shawl!

Vik

I think that shawl is the prettiest pattern in SNB. I don't get much wear out of shawls but I love yours so much I think I'll make one anyway. Now to find the perfect yarn...:D

THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your friendly comments! I´m so happy you like it!

What I have to tell you is that I´m not that fast as the designer writes in the book... You can read there that she says she crocheted it for the next day or something like that... It´s not my case! I´m crocheting just some rows every day... :hook

I have almost finished my Sweet Pea Shawl, (I have to weave in and fringe it) and I agree with you, that designer must be SUPER fast, 'cuz there is NO way I could finish that for the next day! I picked a mercerized cotton in a sort of slate blue-gray, and I think my gauge got bigger as I went along.... or my yarn was a bit thicker than hers. I don't know. But I like it. I will try to get a pic sometime soon.

I also love the yarn you chose. I was actually looking for something similar and couldn't find any.

I have almost finished my Sweet Pea Shawl, (I have to weave in and fringe it) and I agree with you, that designer must be SUPER fast, 'cuz there is NO way I could finish that for the next day! I picked a mercerized cotton in a sort of slate blue-gray, and I think my gauge got bigger as I went along.... or my yarn was a bit thicker than hers. I don't know. But I like it. I will try to get a pic sometime soon.

I also love the yarn you chose. I was actually looking for something similar and couldn't find any.

Can´t wait to see yours finished! Nice to know you can´t crochet something like that for the next day either! I´ve reach the half of it so far. I tried it over my shoulders and it looks pretty... what made me doubt if finishing there or going ahead :think ... but no, I´ll finish the pattern as in the book! :hook

Archived