Mystrey Crochet along Day 5 Post # 86

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've always wanted to learn to follow a graph like this!!! Thanks so much for this event! I'm actually doing it! I must be really dumb, not quite sure what we're making but the colors should be a tip off! Charlene

Ok, I'm getting pretty bad here. Was just thinking, if I check after midnight, maybe the next days assignment will be there:lol :(:P . (I do remember you telling us, they would be posted in the morning, just got caught up there for a minute:lol )

it's Friday!....Welll doesn't mean much except running ds everywhere and doing errands....and despite how weepy it looks outside this morning I am hoping to put the garden to bed for the winter...

Row 17: BL 11 W 6 BL 2 W 8 BL 2 W6 BL 6 chain 1 turn

Row 18: BL 6 W 16 BL 2 W 4 BL13 chain 1 turn

Row 19: BL 13 W 3 BL 1 W 16 Bl 8 chain 1 turn

Row 20: BL 8 W 19 BL 14 chain 1 turn

Row 21: BL 13 W 11 BL 1 W 7 BL 9 chain 1 turn

Row 22: BL 9 W 17 BL 15 chain 1 turn

Row 23: BL 14 W 16 BL 11 chain 1 turn

Row 24: BL 12 W2 BL 1 W1 BL1 W 5 BL 19 chain 1 turn

...........Now to be sure you all know what it is...just a bit more.... but until then....have a fine day... all daylong!

This has been a wonderful project for me to work on. All of my kids are excited to see what each day brings.

I have never crocheted anything that I need to carry colors--I avoided those kinds of things actually because I thought it too "difficult" for me. This has been great for me to see that it isn't so bad and that even I can do it!

Thanks for starting this CAL!

I've done the next 8 rows

th_HalloweenMysteryProject4.jpg

(click for larger image)

I hope its coming out ok.

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this. I also thought these would be too difficult so I never tried, but I love it so far. I might attempt another project sometime!

My rows for today are done and so is my 3rd cup of coffee for the morning. I came out of my corner just long enough to do them now back I go. :D Sshhh, don't tell anyone I snuck out.!

Well you can come out to crochet... and work on your laundry room....:P

I just had this terrible thought. Might we not get rows to do on the weekend??!!!! Everyday, does include Sat. and Sun., Right:think

My daughters, 17 & 21 are help to decide what the finished product is going to be, since we have so many rows left to go. Need....More....Rows.....!!!!!!:eek :eek :eek :eek

:eek I still have to do the rows from....yesterday LOL (I was going to say "this morning" but it is after midnight now :P)

I was so caught up with finishing the pullover because I wanted to wear it for my son's birthday party :D

That is a very good question sem....are we getting rows on the weekend? :think

Yep! I did sleep in! Felt great! anyhow... I haven't hadmy first cup of tea yetso I hope my eyes are focused enough to read what I have written....

Row 25 BL 19 W 9 BL 13 chain 1 turn

Row 26 BL 12 W 8 BL 21 chain 1 turn

Row 27 BL 21 W 7 BL 13 chain turn

Row 28 BL 13 W5 BL 23 chain 1 turn

Row 29 BL 24 W 3 BL 14 chain 1 turn

FINISH OFF WHITE

Rows 30-34 Black sc in each sttich across chain 1 turn at the end of each row..( 41 sttiches in each row...

Now tomorrow you'll have a " decision" to make.... so enjoy your ghosty with the mosty... and have a fine day... all day long...:hug

Um I think something has gone wrong in these last very simple few rows with mine.:( Has anyone finished todays rows and is willing to put a pic up?!?! I could rip back but hey, lazy is what weekends are about right?:D

:lol strebekah, you sound like me. I say crochet it now, it will only take a few minutes anyway--how's that for rationalization? ;)

You got my vote on that answer! You too, Shellgo:lol :lol Crochet must always come first!:hook

I did mine before breakfast so I wouldn't get it dirty. I have been known to crochet and eat at the same time, but I had heated up breakfast empanadas this morning. (my middle daughter is dating someone from Columbia, so she is learning to cook some dishes. Some is rubbing off on me)

Gosh... I don't know what an empanadas is( are) but do share for us east coast southern belles.. I love trying new foods...

... I am not sure why we are even discussing the choice between housework and crochet..the choice should be Obvious!

Now...shellgo... why do you feel like yours isn't working... do you ahve 41 sttiches? Does it look like a ghost... I mean ghosts are a bit like fingerprints or snowflakes... I'm not sure there are two exactly alike :P

Hey Lea! Well todays rows resulted in what sort of looks like the little guys head it tilted up like a cap! Looking at it it's as if the top of it's head that we did today is off to the side instead of on top. I am betting I skipped a row or maybe missed yesterday's last row! (Four kids and at times they actually think I should be feeding them instead of crocheting. . I know ridicules). I will go back and check it thanks!!!!!!!!

Oh I am officially starving now and nothing sounds better than empanadas Sheri! Have you had arepas yet. . yummy! Yuck to my quick bowl of cereal! -Michelle:devil

Archived