Mystrey Crochet along Day 5 Post # 86

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry for not getting back to this sooner (been avidly working on the Christmas swaps I'm in) but if anyone is interested, I've updated my blog and posted a pic of the trick or treat bag i made from this CAL. I most likely won't get around to it in time for trick or treating this year but I plan on getting some glow-in-the-dark paint or thread and hopefully I can locate some reflective material as well, to embellish the ghost with. this way my lil trick or treater will be a bit safer while we walk the streets. thanks so much Lea for this CAL. i had alot of fun! :hug

Very nice! AND you said such nice things about me....I'm barely able to walk from room to room cause my head won't fit through the door! Thanks for the kind words... AND you are one of my ornie swap folks!!! I've been crocheting for you all weekend!

uh oh in that case i feel very honored and lucky! weeee goooooo me!!!! :yay:cheer:clap:yay:cheer:clap

i'm so excited about the ornie swap. i can't wait to see so many works of art from other people who enjoy this craft as much as i do. ok enough drooling and dreaming :c9 i have to get back to work on the one i've started for angelfire hehe i'm glad you liked my finished bag. it was alot of fun and if we are going to do one for christmas, you can count me in!

Archived