Anybody here from MA?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, lost of Mass-holes! anyone going to the knit out crochet too in boston tomorrow? Weather isn't supposed to very good but.. who knows. I'm on cape cod and visit up in worcester about once a month. I used to livein Attleboro and grew up in Franklin. I've lived in Lowell for a few years once too.

I was going to go to knit out crochet too, but I think I'm getting sick and would like to spare people the germ exposure. You're right, though, there are loads of us Massholes! I used to live in Cambridge and Waltham before moving to Attleboro.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ack! I'm the only western Mass gal on this board? Yeesh! It's enough to give me a complex. I'm in Sunderland - 30 minutes south of Brattleboro and 15 minutes north of Amherst. My husband works for the Umass football team (woohoo!) and I work for a law firm in Holyoke.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm from Malden MA and new to crocheting (obviously I love it).

Since I'm a CGOA member, I'd really like to see a MA chapter. I had heard of someone starting one, but unfortunately, she never answered any of my inquires :( . I'm not organized enough or have the time to start one on my own, but I'd like to help start a local crochet group, even if it's not guild affiliated. Anyone from MA here?

• 1 month later...
Ack! I'm the only western Mass gal on this board? Yeesh! It's enough to give me a complex. I'm in Sunderland - 30 minutes south of Brattleboro and 15 minutes north of Amherst. My husband works for the Umass football team (woohoo!) and I work for a law firm in Holyoke.

I go to UMass Amherst, so you're not completely alone. :)

• 3 months later...

I'm not originally from MA, but I live in the Lakeville/Middleboro area (near the Ocean Spray Co-op HQ) in Southeastern Mass.

• 1 month later...

Archived