The Latest from Lionbrand: Wigs!

RachelG

LOL!!!! :lol :lol :lol

Wonder what the other folks on the Hat a Week CAL would do if I posted one of these for a weekly suggested pattern?? (I might get booted from the CAL.. j/k)

Actually, the Monster one with the kids face painted.. reminds me of football nuts.. the folks who go to games all painted in team colors.

hmmm does the yarn come in Garnet & Gold???

OMG how funny! However, if I really need a wig, I'll go to Spencer and buy one for $15. If you used the materials called for in those patterns you'd pay over $30 each... YIKES!

OMG how funny! However, if I really need a wig, I'll go to Spencer and buy one for $15. If you used the materials called for in those patterns you'd pay over $30 each... YIKES!

• 3 weeks later...
Yay!

Christmas gift patterns.

Mom, which do you want?

OH, Honey, you're so thoughtful! I am definitely smitten with the first one, the long red, um, hair.... (would we call that hair?)

And your yarn is on the way... a couple extra skeins of Homespun in I think a light green color that I had in my stash... green hair blends in here in So Cal, so not a problem!

Thanks sweetie!:hug:manyheart

It's funny, but I made one of those two years ago without a pattern. I used solid red Red Heart and a rainbow varigated Red Heart yarn. I looked like Raggedy Annie. It only cost me about $6.00 because the base was from my stash and the other two yarns were on sale.

Mine was a little (lot!) more work, because I actually double-tied the strands onto the base, but it'll go through the wash with no prob. My then 4yo son wore the darned thing as a hat for a year!

• 2 weeks later...

I think they're really cute. I'm seriously considering doing either Cleopatra or the Wild Red Wig for Halloween (and already trying to figure out what colors I want too).

The monster one would be great for the husband.

Archived