Beep Beep! (pillow)

Ladycrochat

This is a pillow that I made for my daughter's boyfriend....he just got his Driver's License! The pattern is from Annie's Pattern Club....number 18 from Dec-Jan 1983.... hope you like it!

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/DKousmat58/Crochet/DCAM0001-2.jpg

sorry that it is a bit blurry, I am not much of a photographer...the pen is in the picture to give you some idea of size.

Thanks! It was fun to make, but a bit tough putting it all together as each side had to be symetrical.....spent lot of time looking at it from the TOP - LOL:rofl

That is so cute! All my boys are getting too big for that kind of thing now, but I would have loved to make them one when they were littler. :think (Is that even a word?) Oh well..

Great job!! :hook

Tina

I have to get out that issue ; its the problem with thirty years (closer to forty)of collecting patterns....some of the good ones simply get forgotten.

happens to me all the time :lol

It looks great! I would like to make one for my DD. She just passed Driver's ed today, and also got braces on her teeth.

She's asking for a car, but the car money just went into her MOUTH! :lol

At $200 a month, her teeth are her CAR!:lol

Linda:manyheart

Thats so cute. Now you share it with me, just after I bought the last car for the last kid........:lol Three of those would of saved me lots of money.......;)

Archived