Candle in Holly

nevadamama

I have one more candle finished. I was going to post it around the holidays but I was asked if I had anymore candles. I didn't like this pattern very well, too many leaves to assemble and I used pom poms instead of crocheting the berries. It's adaped from another pattern by Sally V. George. The yarn is RH SS.

candleholly1dy.jpg

The candle looks fabulous. I could use a bunch of those to decorate my upstairs during the holidays! I love 'em! You done good!! :cheer :cheer :cheer

I am posting this here, but I am speaking about ALL of your beautiful candles........wonderful job! They make such beautiful decorations and would cheer up any room they were in! They make me feel all warm and Christmassy happy inside....... :U:ctree:wreath:grinch

Your candle is great! Wasn't Sally George amazing? She designed some very intricate patterns. I love her Halloween items. Her patterns are available here http://www.sarahanns.com/crochetworks/cwhome.html

Thanks for the link to Sally's patterns. I also enjoyed your home page/blog and learning more about you.

• 2 years later...

Archived