Hubby Slippers

ChainOFools

My darling and good-natured husband is always ribbing me about how I crochet all the time and never seem to make him anything (except about a million hats :lol )

As a bit of a gag, I made him these slippers

Kidding aside, they were fun to make, I got the pattern from a Red Heart booklet of family slippers.

Thanks for looking :D

:lol Now that's a nice way to get him to stop asking you to make him stuff. Too funny. I have thought about making my dad a pair of 'Fish' slippers. (They are knitted.) He wears a size 13, though... :eek

Nice slippers! :hook

Tina

They are cute what did he say about them LOL

My darling and good-natured husband is always ribbing me about how I crochet all the time and never seem to make him anything (except about a million hats :lol )

As a bit of a gag, I made him these slippers

Kidding aside, they were fun to make, I got the pattern from a Red Heart booklet of family slippers.

Thanks for looking :D

:clap Wow,,Good Job,,, And haha :D on hubby for whining,now he's gotta think of something new!!! :rofl

For a minute:lol

Seriously though,:yes:yay nice work!!

monsters:eek mommy

I love them!

I totally have that booklet.. I made the tiny sneakers for my daughter as crib shoes. You've inspired me to put that on my list of things to make for my husband's Christmas stocking (no, it's not too early!).

Nice work, both crocheting and in "husband manipulation" :devil:U

Thanks all for the compliments! :hug my sweet hubby has a wonderful sense of humour and he got a good laugh. He probably will even wear them, and show them off proudly to anyone who will look :lol

I would love to make those for a few people on my Christmas list

My DS always is looking for slippers-keeps her heat very, very low in the winter to save on $$:yes

I will have to keep my eye open for the pattern:manyheart

Kelly, if you are interested, I got the pattern from a booklet called "Creature Comforts" slippers for the family, by Red Heart/C & C. There are a few cute patterns in it. I found mine at Wal-mart. :D

I would love to make those for a few people on my Christmas list

My DS always is looking for slippers-keeps her heat very, very low in the winter to save on $$:yes

I will have to keep my eye open for the pattern:manyheart

Archived