Care Bear Afghan (Good Luck Bear)

LadyBeBop

100_09341.jpg

Made it for my baby daughter. :c9 She's really into Care Bears (especially Good Luck Bear). I couldn't find a Good Luck Bear graph, and I didn't like the graphs that came out when I put various pictures into KnitPro. I did have a Funshine Bear graph, so I exchanged the various yellows on that graph with greens. I had to improvise the four leaf clover, but I think that came out. :cheer

BTW, did I tell you my baby daughter is 17? :devil

That is really good.

I was thinking how great it was that you were doing this for your baby (thinking she is a crumbcrusher) and busted up laughing:lol when you said she was 17.

Beautiful job.:hook

Wow that is so cute I may come and steal it from her lol no I wouldn't do that but it is beautiful. I love Hello Kitty and Care Bears too. I bought two Hello Kitty suckers from CVS they are made of marshmallow but they have the hard candy on top of it. Well I bought them and now I don't want to eat them I'm going to keep them. Here is a pic of them:

000_0555.jpg

aren't they cute??

Thats so pretty. I really want to learn how to crochet from graphs like that. OMG...it looks so hard!!!!! I love the bear.

Thanks for the good word everyone. :hook

I have a carebear afghan in progress, since I have the afghan book. Yours looks great.

Do you mean there's a Care Bear afghan book? :eek

I know 'bout the Care Bear pattern book mentioned in the CAL thread, and there's also a Care Bear cross stitch book out.

You did an excellent job transposing what you needed to. I think the clover looks great. I haven't done a graph afghan in years and now I am afraid to.

You should try one. It's not that hard, and it's fun. :hug

AHHHHHHH!!!! I :manyheart it!!! You did an AWESOME job!

I love the background too, it's not just a plain ole white, very creative!

I love playing with the Proknit program, I have so many pictures I would like to turn into an afghan...I just need the time...lol. GOOD JOB!!

Archived