Nanook the Amigurumi Husky

Katrina

I just wanted to pass him on :) I am owned by a Siberian Husky and have been looking for husky crochet patterns for years. I suppose I finally got tired of looking!

Introducing Nanook

Since the picture isn't uploading, I am just gonna put the link to this entry in my blog until I can get a new photo hosting account.

http://spaces.msn.com/katcrochet/blog/cns!C8DDAA08721C8A2F!404.entry

Hmmm...your server doesn't seem to allow hotlinking, so we can't see the image on crochetville. But I went to the pictures address to look at it and it is mega cute!

Hmmm...your server doesn't seem to allow hotlinking, so we can't see the image on crochetville. But I went to the pictures address to look at it and it is mega cute!

:( I even tried linking to my multiply account. I guess I will have to sign up for another one. Thanks for letting me know. Of course it let ME see the pic :think

Oh the cuteness!! I love it!! Did you design this? You are so very talented!

Animals are high on my list of WIMs.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Yes, I did design it. Didn't take long either. Only took a day :)

So cute and adorable! Long live the HUSKIES! I just rescued 2 purebred 6 year old brother and sister Siberian Huskies. I love this!

Congratulations!! :) I don't think I could own another breed. Siberians are so wonderful. My boy is 14 years old and I have had him since he was 8 weeks old, a lot of love there :manyheart I wouldn't trade him for the world. He has a dogster page too if you would like to see!

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=77571

I applaud you for having the energy for a husky. My dog is a mellow coonhound mix who gets her ya-yas out once or twice a day by running like a lunatic around the yard and on her two walks a day, then she pretty much vegetates for the rest of the day.

Your husky amigurumi is adorable! Good work!

shaelynnsmom, thank you for rescuing those two dogs!

So cute! I've had a couple of Huskies myself. My mommy picked me up from preschool one day and told me she had a dog in the car. I thought she meant a stuffed animal, so wasn't I surprised when it was this big ole dog in the front seat. Razzy was her name. Someone stole her (sad story). They sure are energetic, though!

Congratulations!! :) I don't think I could own another breed. Siberians are so wonderful. My boy is 14 years old and I have had him since he was 8 weeks old, a lot of love there :manyheart I wouldn't trade him for the world. He has a dogster page too if you would like to see!

http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=77571

What a cute thing! I had never heard of Dogster. I see he even has a bunny friend (I have 2 bunnies now).

So cute! I've had a couple of Huskies myself. My mommy picked me up from preschool one day and told me she had a dog in the car. I thought she meant a stuffed animal, so wasn't I surprised when it was this big ole dog in the front seat. Razzy was her name. Someone stole her (sad story). They sure are energetic, though!

What a cute thing! I had never heard of Dogster. I see he even has a bunny friend (I have 2 bunnies now).

Ahhh, that is so sad that your Sibe was stolen. People can be so cruel, and a husky will leave with just about anyone who acts like they may pet them :( I don't know what I would do if I lost Rajah... 14 years is a long time to have a best friend, and he still loves me even tho I have moved him to 5 different states LOL A true best friend. The rabbit on the other hand....:thair

• 3 weeks later...

Cute puppy!

:( I even tried linking to my multiply account. I guess I will have to sign up for another one. Thanks for letting me know. Of course it let ME see the pic :think

This post mmay help explain it a little better. There are several image hosting sites that you can sign up for a free account on that allow you to hotlink, which is what you need in order to display your pictures here. HTH.

Archived