POLL QUESTION: How many want to...

....crochet in Funky Reporter's chaise lounge?

See it here: http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=26849&page=4 (scroll down about three posts)

I can just see us all lined up clutching our hook in one hand and a bag of yarn in the other waiting for our turn! :hook :hook :hook :hook :hook :hook :hook :hook

So, how about it everybody? Next Thursday works for me, how about you guys??!!

(Please, oh please, Paulette??!!) :manyheart

Me, too! Me, too!! Except that it would get instantly appropriated by 1) the girl dog, or 2) the boy dog (if he could get his big palooka butt in there), 3) the boy cat who rules the house, 4) girl cat no. 1, or 5) see no. 3 or 6) girl cat no. 2--if nobody was looking, or 7) see no. 3.... Get the picture? Little crocheting would go on in there, but lots o' snoozing sure would! Maybe two, one for the animals and one for me? Patty Green Pea with Envy

well..she can ahve the chaise... BUT....it would be fun to sit beside her and jsut ahve a crochet fest!:D

I agree! I sit on the couch and put my feet up on the cedar chest. I'm comfy, but that would be luxury. I also crochet in my bed while watching tv at night.

Wow, I can't decide which is more beautiful, the crochet spot or the wedding ring quilt hanging on the wall next to it. Gorgeous! Pencil me in for next Friday, will ya?

OHMYGOODNESS! I couldn't believe what this thread was about...

I wasn't expecting reservations being made to crochet in my chaise lounge! :fame

I had such a LONG week and each day I couldn't wait to get home and 'climb in'... yes, it is a ceremony... first changing into my bloomers (no kidding) and something cotton and comfy and then planting my butt in that chair...

At any given point Todd (13) or Tara (12) will head for me and that means get the crochet and patterns out of the way QUICK and they just snuggle right on top of me! So.... hubby picked up this

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j80/Paulette112264/littlechaise002.jpg

It's a slightly smaller one - also covered in quilts and pillows - so when Tara climbes OFF of me, she climbs into her chair NEXT to me! I LOVE it!

Thank you guys for liking my chair... I'm gonna go crawl in it (after I finish my In 'N' Out Burger!) and work on the Dusty Breezer that I've been working on for seems like a month... I think I hold the record for SLOWEST crocheter!!!!

I love you guys!:manyheart:hug

Well Paulette! We're on our way! Thanks for being such a good sport about this! :hook :hook

Actually, Paulette, I really love your living room and your cozy little nook for crocheting. I knew I liked you, then when I saw those pictures, I knew why. It is comfortable and inviting, just like you are! :hug

Okay everybody, line up! And remember.....I get to be first! :hook

Archived