my first beaded crochet bracelet

suehow59

This was m y first attempt at bead crochet please tell me what you think and i appreciate the comments you will give me .......

aBelXUgk85fSXuyVnBPJ2j01Pzm+fxu10300.jpg

142113624_4f9e5eb8d6_m.jpgI got the patteren out of a book that i bought but it was very easy just takes a bit getting used to the size of the hook cos it is small and the cotton thread but i will definetly be doing more i loved it ..... sue xxxxx

Gorgeous! I :manyheart Reading, too :-)

I'm sure you will get LOTS of compliments when wearing this. Not only on your craftsmanship, but even those who have no crafty bone in their body will recognize just how empirically beautiful the set is. Great work!

Very nice ..... good job! I'ver never attempted such a project and know the difficulties working with something so small.

Gorgeous work, Sue! :heart that's what I'm interested in doing; what book/pattern did you use? Had you done beading work (crochet or otherwise) before? Thanks!

I think that came out really nice. I'm hoping to try something like that once I'm finished with the two projects I have going right now. Great job! :cheer

Archived