New from PA

misssmaggie

Hi! I am new to the group and new to doing this post thing:think ...I hope I don't mess up! :lol I was introduced to this wonderful world of crochet by my best friends grandma way back in 1962'ish...I was about 10 years old. She only showed us how to do a chain stitch at the time...I knew was there had to be more to this...so...I began to explore on my own. That is no surprise to those who know me...I am self-taught in all the areas of my creative designing! :D I began my interest in design at age 6 when I cut and machine sewed my first skirt while my mother was sleeping!:cheer She worked night shift. I guess you could say I am a Jane of most crafts!!! I always come back to crochet!!!:yay I was recently diagnosed with Degenerative Arthritis and because of past doctors ignorance...it was so severe...I had to have three bones removed from my left wrist. Recovery is very painful...but...I am "antsy" and need to get back to my crocheting. So...here I am! I guess this is getting lengthy...so...it is great to be here...and...I will let you get back your crochet!

Maggie:manyheart

Hello everyone I just wanted to say hello as well. I am a new member but have been lurking for some time. I also live in PA. Right outside of Philadelphia in Trevose. I have been crocheting for a while but have just branched out from afghans to making sweaters. I look forward to learning more and talking about crocheting.

Andrea

Welcome from Portland, Oregon, USA! Glad you're here!

Hope you are up for crocheting in no time at all!

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! It is so nice to finally find a place where so many have the same or similar interests! Hugs and Kisses to all! Maggie

Welcome Maggie from the Fredonia on the NY side of the border!!! I Mapquested to see how close you are to me, and found a Fredonia in PA!!! How cool (weird) is that?!?!?!?!? I didn't know (and I do know there are SEVERAL other Fredonias out there!!!)

Hope you are recovering well from getting your bones removed--slowly healing up here from getting a tooth pulled yesterday!!!

Archived