First teddy bear ever

Ah Leah

He's Cute!!! You look at it and see things you would like to have done differently. I child would see a huggable toy. You should keep it because it'll be fun to have your first as you do more, but if you want to donate it to a charity for a child in need, I'm betting you would make a kid really really happy! :D

Awwwwwww, your little bear is cute!!! :cheer Don't be so hard on yourself. I think we are all guilty of being extra critical of our own work. That little bear just needs some lovin' :hug He looks a little lonely by himself.....go make him a friend and tie a little ribbon around his neck. He's precious!

Daisy.

Awwwwwww, your little bear is cute!!! :cheer Don't be so hard on yourself. I think we are all guilty of being extra critical of our own work. That little bear just needs some lovin' :hug He looks a little lonely by himself.....go make him a friend and tie a little ribbon around his neck. He's precious!

Daisy.

actually, he did have a ribbon around his neck. And then my suitemate said, "dude, it's bad enough. not it looks like you're strangling him.

So I, uh, go rid of the ribbon.

I wouldn't use a big wide ribbon, just a small narrow ribbon in a tiny bow....I think it would dress him up perfectly....but that's just my own opinion. I still think the little guy is just adorable!

Daisy.

Each crochet project is a learning experiience. I find anything in minature harder to crochet than something larger. It's still adroable.

OH MY GOSH, HONEY!!!! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!:c9

IT'S PERFECT!!!!:clap

IT'S THE BEST TEDDY BEAR I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!:nworthy

THERE IS NO BETTER TEDDY BEAR IN THE WORLD!:no

MOMMY IS SO PROUD OF YOU!!:applause :applause

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME HAVE IT!!!!!! :hi PLEASE!!!!! I'LL PAY FOR MORE YEARS OF COLLEGE FOR YOU IF YOU JUST LET ME HAVE IT!!!! (I MEAN, I'LL PAY FOR MORE COLLEGE ANYWAY, BUT JUST GO WITH ME HERE)PUHLEEEZZE:bounce :2spin

umm, sure mom.

freak

AH HONEY, DID YOU REALLY MAKE THAT FOR MOMMY???? :hug I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I REALLY DO THINK IT IS PRECIOUS! AND IF YOU WANT TO STRANGLE IT WITH RIBBON DON'T LET ANYBODY TELL YOU THAT'S WRONG! I BET IT LOOKED REALLY CUTE THAT WAY!

LUV YA

MOMMY

Hi Honey!

The family has now had a chance to see your cute little bear!

TARA's reaction: Is that the first crocheted teddy bear ever? is it in a museum? I have to go to the bathroom

TODD's reaction: It's beautiful. I joined crochetville too. I wish I could have it.

D's reaction: It looks like a balloon animal - a white balloon Mickey Mouse (after he stopped convulsing with laughter)

So the VOTE IS IN!!!!! It is magnificent.

And did you see Shelle wants one? And she's a Published Designer! Oh, YEAH!!! (Said she wants pink, you know, for when you start taking orders.)

:manyheart Mommy loves you

Where do I send my money for my order? You did get my order, right? I want a pink one, strangled with a pink ribbon. Thank you. :hook

Okay. Everything's under control. I talked to Angie... um, Ah Leah, and she has no pink yarn! That is so sad. But lucky for her I have pink yarn coming out my.... um, I got a lot of pink yarn.... and she's coming home from college in THREE WEEKS!!!! She's only gonna be staying for three weeks, but that's certainly enough time to stock her up on yarn!

So get your orders in for Ah Leah's first sucky teddy bear *which I as her mother think is gorgeous and will treasure forever* and we'll see if we can get those fingers flying while she's between college and her summer job! (don't forget to specify the color of your bear and the strangling ribbon!)

Archived