First teddy bear ever

Ah Leah

:hook I THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE YOUR OWN COMEDY SHOW!! VERY ENTERTAINING STUFF HERE. The bear is CUTE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND FUNNY POSTS! Ah Leah your mom is helarious! I would have called my mom a freak too.. Not that you are Paulette! that was just a classic reply! TOO FUNNY!

I'm sorry, I am a member of PFTETOTB (people for the ethical treatment of teddy bears), so I can NOT strangle them. Or make it look like I'm strangling them.

Mom - off topic, but did you put the gromets on my renfaire dress yet? I'm going with Kirby, Odie, and probably Christy from blind camp. can you IMAGINE kirbs and odie in a car together? freaky stuff that is. Anyway, lemme know.

YIPPEEE!!! I'm first I'm first I'm first!! :hyper:bounce But if the pink yarn is coming out your Mom's.....? maybe I want to change my color.... tee hee hee:devil

Watch it, Bub, or you're gonna get KoolAid dyed Fugly yarn for your bear... in the color gluck!!!

And the person crocheting with that s*** would be...?

Honey, not Fugly but FUGLY ~ acronym: Fabulous, Unique, Gorgeous, Lovely Yarn that I bought recently... in Pink:devil

You silly little teddy bear maker, you!

are there 978 skeins of this "fabulous, unique, gorgeous, lovely yarn?" did you get if off eBay? Did you buy it from some third world country? CAN'T YOU GO TO MICHAELS LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN???

Sweetheart, I love you so much!

This FUGLY yarn, yes, did come from eBay; no, not a Third World country, it is from this planet; and there are 642 skeins, not 978! It is going to be a really FUN mother/daughter thing!

The seller promised amazing colors because this yarn is Unique in that I bought it from a person who runs an animal preserve! Apparently they've shaved all the animals (elephants, yaks, aardvarks, crocodiles (didn't know crocodiles had hair, huh?) gazelles, giraffes... it is AMAZING!!!!! And get this: they dye it with the dung from the different animals!!! Who woulda thunk it was possible!

So I thought we could use THIS Fabulous and Gorgeous yarn to make your cute little teddy bears!

So whatya think?:devil Are we gonna have some FUN when you get home, or what?!!!!

Ah Leah, my LOVE, my favorite older daughter, second born child - though I know you do NOT acknowledge your older brother as being human which makes you first born - anyway, I was asking how my cute little bear is!!!!! I named him Binky... like Dinky! Remember when we called your little human brother Dinky? Remember why we called him Dinky? All coming back to you now? I thought so!

Shelle, if you would like me to call you Binky Bear, if it makes you happy, I'll go with it... personally, I think it's a little strange, but then so am I.

So how are YOU my Binky Bear? Make any nice Fugs lately? I was looking through your fabulous book, Completely Cozy Wraps to Crochet, available from Leisure Arts for $6.95, and saw your explanation of a rag ball for hte Artistic Wrap pictured on the back cover, but appearing as the first pattern in the book! How cool is that????!!!!! I love it!

I've been quite busy this morning, first chance to get to the 'ville, and I'll post about my accomplishments in a thread I plan to start later...

Yes, folks, stay posted, Funkyreporter's gonna go on a ramble!!!

Ah Leah, my LOVE, my favorite older daughter, second born child - though I know you do NOT acknowledge your older brother as being human which makes you first born - anyway, I was asking how my cute little bear is!!!!! I named him Binky... like Dinky! Remember when we called your little human brother Dinky? Remember why we called him Dinky? All coming back to you now? I thought so!

Shelle, if you would like me to call you Binky Bear, if it makes you happy, I'll go with it... personally, I think it's a little strange, but then so am I.

So how are YOU my Binky Bear? Make any nice Fugs lately? I was looking through your fabulous book, Completely Cozy Wraps to Crochet, available from Leisure Arts for $6.95, and saw your explanation of a rag ball for hte Artistic Wrap pictured on the back cover, but appearing as the first pattern in the book! How cool is that????!!!!! I love it!

I've been quite busy this morning, first chance to get to the 'ville, and I'll post about my accomplishments in a thread I plan to start later...

Yes, folks, stay posted, Funkyreporter's gonna go on a ramble!!!

Oh boy, can't wait! Paulette, you are so fun and cheerful - you're good medicine - you make me laugh! Thanks for that little info-mercial. That was nice of you to mention my book. I'm so proud of it - I can't wait to see them in stores! Every weekend I go shopping & look for them, but still not there. :no Poopies. That Artistic Wrap you mentioned is so fun to make - and it really goes fast. You can sit & watch tv while you make your raggy ball - and it's fun mixing all kind of colors and textures. I took one I had made to a craft show, and put a price tag of $100 on it - some gal snatched it right up while I was still setting up! Did I have too low a price on it? I think people just like finding new and different things. Things you don't find in a store. :yes Well, I guess I'll go look for your ramble. Anxious to see what you've been up to. I can't wait to get my little pink bear - I'm going to attach a cord to it & hang it on my rear-view mirror. :2rock

lol guess some things only a mother could love lol lol

See you two have fun chatting back and forth here. Good for you.

I do adore it! I think it's SO cute!!!!! And it's going to live inside my little Fugly Yarn Basket that Shelle made for me! It will be perfect!!!!! You can see it in the Fugly Yarn Help Thread, Post #83 - it's an original design! I LOVE it so much! It sits with me by my crochet chair and Binky Bear is going to live inside of it! I can't wait!!!!!:yay

• 2 weeks later...

First off... I cracked up laughing when I saw that cute little bear. There is something so sweet about him. I think I'm in love! :manyheart

Also, this thread is cracking me up and I really needed some cracking up today.

Thanks for the giggles!

Archived