Wild Rose Doily

MimiFL

• 2 weeks later...

Great job. It came out looking terrific, never would know there was a mistake! You did a superb job at recovering and going on. I would have been crying and frustrated and given up :P:hug

:ty all for the comments. :manyheart

Swayde, I always get frustrated with doilies at some point during the project! :P

Its very beautiful...:clap That was a good 'adaptation' work!! It seldomworks for me!!:(:lol

I'm just too lazy to start over from the beginning, so I've got to make it work! :blush

• 2 weeks later...

This is really rich and beautiful. I am always drawn to any work that looks like Irish Crochet and this one does to me. I am tempted to try this too. So many projects and so little time :c9 I love Crochet now that I have discovered it and although knitting was my first love, this adds a new dimension to needlecraft for me.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful design.

:hug

Absolutely Charming! And as it lays so well now, I think that by having the other flower motif in there it would be buckeling up in some places........so do not consider it a mistake.....consider it a "readjustment" to the pattern:hook

Archived