glad I'm not chocolate bunny

ria

he is adorable. I have been making the yo yo bunnies that annies attic had earlier last month and wanted to do one that my gd's would not break appart . thanks for sharing. :hug

he is adorable. I have been making the yo yo bunnies that annies attic had earlier last month and wanted to do one that my gd's would not break appart . thanks for sharing. :hug

Thanks. I never saw the yo yo bunny. Do you know if there's an image of one somewhere?

how sweet. i think it would look funny to do one in brown (like chocolate) and do one ear short and stubby, like it had been bitten off. :lol i know i always ate the ears first.:devil

I love how your Bunny is hopping into the basket. He really wants to be the gift in the basket!

My sister and I had a wonderful picture book when we were children about the Easter Bunny who ran out of eggs before he got to the last basket. Just as the sun was coming up he realized the last child would not have a gift. So, without hesitation, he climbed into the basket and "the gift in the basket was the bunny himself". It was a line my sister and I still quote.

The best gift you can give anyone is the gift of yourself. Your little crocheted bunnies are your way of giving yourself. You are the gift.

Have a wonderful Easter Day!

how sweet. i think it would look funny to do one in brown (like chocolate) and do one ear short and stubby, like it had been bitten off. :lol i know i always ate the ears first.:devil

That's a great idea! If you make one send me a pic and I'll put it on my website.

~ Ria

okay, it took me all last evening and quite a bit of this morning, but i got him done. i had all kinds of trouble with the legs. i finally just winged it and made them as best i could. it looks like he has one leg longer than the other, but it's the angle of the picture. what do ya think?

crochetthings005.jpg

okay, it took me all last evening and quite a bit of this morning, but i got him done. i had all kinds of trouble with the legs. i finally just winged it and made them as best i could. it looks like he has one leg longer than the other, but it's the angle of the picture. what do ya think?

He looks REALLY cute Dazy. I wasn't expecting you'd make it when I asked if you had a picture :eek .

It's tricky getting the stitches tight enough so that the filling doesn't show through isn't it? I've had to rework patterns for that.

I'm working on a chocolate bunny today also. I'm running out of yarn though so I may have to fudge it with photoshop ;)

~ Ria

he's the first stuffed thing i've made. i really like him. i think they should make dark colored stuffing just to make life easier. now i want to make stuffed things and i'm head over heels in an afghan CAL and have a little less than 300 squares left to go. maybe i can squeeze in some easy little things.:devil

It's fun isn't it?! I'm getting "hooked" on stuffies.

I made this today but I'm out of the brown yarn. Yup . .it's really dark brown.

I'll have to get some more tomorrow. The bottom of his feet are also white.

chocolate.jpg

• 5 months later...

Archived