i might be getting a job teaching crochet!!!!

hi guys. my dd came home from work today and told me that the joanns where she works is looking for a crochet instructor

seems the one they have is not really friendly with the customers and also is way to picky with the students. so my dd told her boss about me and she told her for me to call her. dd said she sounded excited as she told her everything i have made and can make. so please say some prayers for me that i get it as i could use the job and money!!!! and am still getting orders. my sis told me today that a ladyshe knows is interested in a sweater like the one i posted.:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo maybe my luck is changing!!!!!:fc vicki:artist

thanks lori, it would be awesome as it is something i can do and still make money. they supply everything i would just have to teach. how cool is that:fc :fc :woohoo :woohoo will let you know as soon as i do:sun vicki

Oh, that's wonderful. I teach crochet and there is nothing more rewarding than passing on this wonderful art!

We gotta keep the love alive, after all!

hi everyone i did it, i got the job at joanns. is so cool, can't wait to start. my first class is in march and we are doing a adorable poncho. i got the yarn and stuff today to make it. then they will put it in the store and hopefully alot of people will sign up, i get 75% of the class revenue. is this cool or what?:woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo :woohoo thanks for all of your good wishes and prayers, vicki

:ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty :ty everyone,:day , i am already planning for april. am thinking something for baby. my boss said that baby things always go over good. I AM SO HAPPPPPPY:yay2 :yay 2:yay2 :yay 2:yay2 :yay 2 vicki:yay2 :yay 2:yay2

Archived