Caterpiller Pattern

KristieMN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

I've had this pattern printed out for a long time but have never made it. I think i will try it with some fuzzy yarn for your toy drive. I think it might make a cute fuzzy critter! Thanks for the pattern. As always its adorable!!!

You have some of the most adorable patterns. I am so grateful to people like you who can get these down so others can share in the joy. I have an almost 2 year old great niece and so many of these would be great for her. Much Thanks :manyheart

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I loved the caterpiller toy pattern. Instead of stuffing each segment with fluff, I inserted a plastic cat toy in each,so when my grandbaby plays with it, it will rattle.

• 8 months later...

Glad I found this I was thinking of making a caterpillar but when I looked on lionbrand' s website all they had was knitted thanks so much for the crochet version

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello,

I'm very new to crochet and I've literally just discovered and joined the site.

Firstly can I say I've seen a few of your designs and they are really lovely, I've not attempted any as yet.

I see that we can not sell your patterns, now I may be being thick but wanted to clarify...if we make the item can we sell it, or is that the same as selling the pattern. This may be a silly question, but I ask it respectfully as I don't want to do anything I shouldn't.

Thank you for your time and for the chance to make some of your great little creatures.

That is really cute! :)

My grandkids are little to old for that. But they do have a cat, that cat-Pandy loves crocheted toys. I think Pandy would love that! :). I would need to adjust the size (width & lenght). I think 3 balls would do it. I might even add a little tail-string. They just love those tails, so they can pick-up that toy with ease & "drag" that around..and do what ever else the do LOL

Thank you for that pattern:)

Krys

Archived