Curling Ribbon Book Published

Bendy

If you like to crochet with curling ribbon or would like to give it a try, I have a new book of curling ribbon designs out. You can see the book at:

http://www.anniesattic.com/detail.html?prod_id=18392

I am very excited about it. It is my first book! :)

Hope everyone enjoys the designs.

Bendy

Congrats on your new book, and I'm positive this won't be your last book either.

• 2 weeks later...

Great idea! Crocheting with curling ribbon... I'm going to have to give that a try.

Veronica

-----------------

Hi Veronica,

I hope if you do, that you will enjoy it :) I had fun making the designs in the book.

Bendy

• 1 month later...

Who'd a THUNK??? What a great idea! and the designs on the book look beautiful! Congratulations......and thanks for teaching us all something new:hook !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've seen your book, Bendy and it looks nice. I've also seen your great work published from time to time in the crochet mags (do you knit as well? I subscribe to knitting mags too). Is the curling ribbon hard to work with? I've crocheted with wire, plastic grocery bags, and knitted with strips of fabric glued end to end (hats and purses) and they are harsh on the the hands.

I just ordered your book for curling ribbon holiday accents. I have looked at this book several times. Hope I can find some things to either put on my tables or give as gifts.

Can I call on you, if I have any trouble? :D

Congrats on this book coming out.:hook

Archived