Crocheted Cupcakes

bshaurette

I've been meaning to write this up for a while - I did a lot of these for Christmas, but then a few weeks ago I finally made another one and *took pictures* this time. :) This isn't so much a pattern as it is a quick tutorial - it's sort of a freeform project, with a few general guidelines:

http://www.bloodredrose.com/craft/cupcake/

img13.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing! I just saw one in a knitting bk and wished there was one for crochet. Yours are cuter ;)

My 4 yr old loves to have tea parties and she will LOVE these :)

Thanks!

Ann

Thanks for sharing I am gonna make them for the residents at the Nursing Home birthday! So many are on restricted diets this way they all can have one and I dont have to worry who is diabetic or on a feeding tube!! Great idea thanks! I am off to eat some yogert!!!lol

I actually went out and bought a couple of cheap yogarts with lids just I could try these ( my yogart has a pull off thing)....I also bought some Bubblegum colored Bright and Lofty that looked just like icing to me :)...I can't wait to try one....

It was so kind of you to share this!

:clapThis is so original & too cute! I made a poncho for my cousin's baby-to-be (due in May), and have been looking for something cute-but-quick to make for her older daughter whose 3, too. This will be perfect with some girl-y trinkets tucked inside! Thanks for sharing! :applause

Krista

:cat

• 3 weeks later...

Do you all think my brother would call me a lunatic if I asked him to save his yogurt containers for me? He buys a brand with a lid, I don't. Okay, yes, he would think I'd lost my mind, but I might ask him anyway. The cupcake idea is just too cute not to make at least one. Thanks for sharing the idea!

Archived