Egads! I have to frog 4 rounds!

:thair I am about to rip my hair out!

:irk Last night I was working the final round of my Crochet Olympics doily when I realized that 4 rounds back I had left out a critical chain 3, single crochet!

:rant I couldn't help but curse the day!

:bang Then I wanted to bang my head against a wall!

:yell I start to cry just thinking about the 4 hours of work I did last night that will be frogged in less than 10 minutes!

:grumpy It's enough to make me grumpy for the day!

~ Lori

:hug that so sux lori! I'm so sorry that happened!! BUT at least since you enjoy crochet so much, you get to do even MORE now!! :clap

OH, RIGHT:yell my first thought when I see a mistake, "OH, I get to do it all again! oh, yippee!!!:rant

NOW that is a great outlook on life! you are awesome:laughroll and gave me such a laugh!

Oh man I've so been there Lori!! What's worse is when Rick catches me frogging anything, I think he's almost as upset as I am about it. Then I have to comfort the both of us! LOL

Oh that hurts! I had to frog a sleeve (Swirl Along) and was so upset, I let the yarn pile up. You know what happened next! Now it's in a big tangle and I need to buy more.

I feel your pain, Lori. And there are some yarns and threads that just refuse to frog nicely, leaving you no choice but to bring out the dreaded :scissors Of course you can't do that with a doily, which is one reason I am never, ever ever going to attempt one again. I tried..gave it my best shot; and was almost ready to :thair .

Here's to tangle free, :frog less work from now on!

Archived