Arrowhead Afghan and More

Colyak Crocheter

The arrowhead afghan is gorgeous. I'm not big on cammo but it looks great in that afghan. Perfect for a hunter! You have so much patience to make those lovely afghans.:cheer

didnt you make the arrowhead afghan as a prize for a raffle winner? i seem to remember seeing the post way back showing your 1st arrowhead. cant believe i remembered that!! anyway i love the brown camo color, it has an almost "watery" quality to it. very nice job!

didnt you make the arrowhead afghan as a prize for a raffle winner? i seem to remember seeing the post way back showing your 1st arrowhead. cant believe i remembered that!! anyway i love the brown camo color, it has an almost "watery" quality to it. very nice job!

Good Memory! Yes, I did make one for a raffle, but due to an expected low turnout, the club decided not to raffle anything off. I sold it and this brown one to the same guy. I like it better with the camo yarn in it, instead of the dark green. I've got another one started with the green camo that may end up in the raffle for our March shoot.

My son would love those (17 year old)! He loves archery. (I have all the junk in my back yard and closets to prove it.) What a kick! I guess I like the arrowhead best -- however, the two go so good together... Where did the arrowhead pattern come from?

Archived