Where do you shop online for yarn?

stitchjunkie

e-bay lol, they have some awesome yarns there when you buy it off the cone. just type in cone yarn and you will find a large amount of them, if ya want to know where i buy my yarns from pm me and i will tell you

Please list your favorite stores. I need to shop lol

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

I have just pruchased yarn form www.discountyarnsale.com I was really impressed with them. It took 14 days or 10 working days from the day I ordered till I got the yarn.

Like yarn by the bag, you have to buy 6 skeins at a time, all the same color. This is great if you are working on a blanket or such. Anyway, they ship all over the world and they do not take long to fill and ship the order.:hook

I find amazing deals on eBay... just make sure to factor in the shipping and figure out how much you're paying per skein... I've also found things on there that I haven't seen anywhere else... pretty cool!:)

Only because I want my stuff as fast as possible, I stick with ordering my yarn from Joann.com. I get my stuff on average 5 days (which is saying something since it's being shipped from the states to my APO box here in Germany.) When I move back to the states some day, then I might order from other sites...

Archived