Pictures of my various afghans

Lynn

This is the first time I have tried to post a link to pictures so don't know if it will work or not.

These are pictures of some of the afghans I have made. Some of my best ones I don't have pictures of yet as they are the proud property of my daughter now!:)

th_VioletsAfghan.jpg

th_PurpleBeargan.jpg

th_GreenStarAfghan2.jpg

th_FanAfghanCloseup.jpg

th_FanAfghan.jpg

th_FallShawl.jpg

th_BabyQuiltCloseup.jpg

th_BabyQuilt.jpg

th_AppleAfghan.jpg

Well, if this works I'll be surprised! If you can see the thumbnails at all, the fall shawl came out way too short so am planning on adding a large granny type border around it to make an afghan with the shawl as the center.

Lynn

Thank you all! You all know how to make a gal feel good about herself!

What do you all think about going around the shawl piece with maybe the brown color to make it a full sized afghan with the shawl as a center? Think it would look ok?

Lynn

Thanks!

The crazy quilt is from LA's CONTEST FAVORITE BABY AFGHANS

19 Best Designs from the CROCHET WITH HEART Baby

Afghan Contest

Its called KALEIDOSCOPE. I have made quite a few of these for baby gifts and everyone raves over them. You could add squares though and make a bed sized adult afghan or even a lapghan

The fan afghan is from LA's SCRAP YARN AFGHAN'S leaflet #883.

Lynn

:lol My hubby and kids don't think I have much patience at all! When I do motifs I always sew in my tails as I go along so when putting the afghan together I don't have too many. Just the tails from sewing the rows together.

The Bearghan is a pattern of Chris Simon's. I just added the bows on the ears:)

Lynn

they are all so beautiful!!! I love your bear and the crazy quilt one. I have so many different color balls of yarn I have picked up at thrift stores and now I have a plan!! thank you.. great work!

Maryann

Archived