Hello!

momkat

Hello, I've been lurking for about a week now.

I would like to thank Miss Dot for her wonderful blog! I made three of her hats the other day and then made the petal one a couple of more times!

Miss Dot....I consider myself to be a pretty decent "hooker" and I couldn't for the life of me understand the graphs on the petal stitch until I read your pattern. THANK YOU!

I have made one poncho and am making another using that stitch with a couple of variations from the first one I fashioned using that stitch and kind of my own version of that floral mini poncho because I REFUSE to pay $7 for ONE pattern of anything! I will post a pic when I finish and if you will help me write the pattern out (since you explain things SO WELL) I would be more than happy to share it (if it turns out like I hope!)......would that be okay?

I sure am enjoying lurking about and seeing what kind of forum this is and it looks like a great place!

:bounce

hi welcome to crochetville,:wave :welcome , so glad you decided to join, always glad to have new friends. love your quote by the way:bad its so true isn't it:? anyways welcome and hope to hear from you often. vicki:)h

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Can you believe I'm going to have to pull that poncho apart and start over? I made one, but I wanted to do this one a bit different......well.......you know how the weight of the yarn affects things....I made the neck too large for me! grrrrrrrrrr......I'll get it figured out! I swear I will!

Again, thank you all so much. I love this place!:)h

Archived