Los Angeleno Crochet Newbie

gretelgrrl

:*csheep Hello everyone!

I am so glad that I found these boards. I am new to crochet - I started in Late November and already hopelessy addicted :knit I'm also slightly addicted to these adorable emocions and hope that I am not overusing them.

I am very much looking forward to sharing my projects with you guys. I enjoy seeing your work so much! It's really impressive and inspiring!

So far I have made a yoga mat bag (almost finished), scarves, a huge 125" x 59" blanket/bed spread for my sister's twin bed, an afgan... and a lot of little christmas ornaments out little granny hexagons.

I'm hoping to get better and better and take pictures of my stuff as I improve.

Take care and keep up the excellent work.

hi :welcome glad to have you here with us:grouphug this is a great place to meet and make new friends and we all have the best thing in common, CROCHET:lol hope to hear from you often. vicki:w-snow for christmas please:rotfl

:hi Welcome to Crochetville.

I'm in the Inland Empire. Nice to have another Californian around! :bounce

:welcome Nice to have you with us!:sun :w-flake :star :sun :w-flake :star :sun :w-flake :star As for the over use of the icon's No one around here does that!:rotfl

:ty Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I really appreciate it and am very excited :bounce to have so many new talented contacts in the world of crochet :)

:woohoo

and yeah - these emocions rock!

Archived