New Member from Trinidad

ferosah

Happy New year Crochet ville and it's members. I'm Ferosa Harold from the sunny Island of Trinidad West Indies. I am a 41 year old SAHM/Crochet Designer. I am a self taught crocheter since 1980, I love making Doilies. I found this forum through a yahoo search and began reading everyone's messages, I found this forum to be pretty supportive of crochet and decided to join, so here I am. I hope that I will be able to make some worthwhile contributions to discussions in the future. Enjoy your day.

Ferosa

Hi Ferosa, and welcome from Virginia. What a coincidence; I was just admiring your new book from AA. I've thought about learning how to cro-tat, but I'm just a little chicken.:hen

Anyways, welcome again!:hook

Thank you so much for the warm welcome to CrochetVille, I really appreciate being made to feel at home here by all of you. Have a wonderful day.

Ferosa

Hi Debi,

Thanks for the welcome and the interest shown in Cro Tat. The technique is fairly easy to learn so don't be afraid to try it. I have a step by step visual lesson for the basics in Cro Tat. http://members.tripod.com/spoon7766-ivil

The How to book has a lot more advanced stitches and 8 designs to make. Also the package deal offered by AA now you're getting four hooks with the book for an introductory price of $19.95 which is an excellent deal. I'm always here if you need help. Have a great day.

Ferosa

Hi and a very big welcome to you Ferosah, From Australia!:welcome :kangaroo Trinidad is pretty far from here but i think its beautiful. I'd love to see some of your creations soon. :hookI can't get your link though it gives me other links to a dating service! LOL !

Hi and a very big welcome to you Ferosah, From Australia!:welcome :kangaroo Trinidad is pretty far from here but i think its beautiful. I'd love to see some of your creations soon. :hookI can't get your link though it gives me other links to a dating service! LOL !

Hi Jacqui,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I really appreciate it. I tried the links and they work fine for me. Try deleting the backslash at the end of the URL and see if it will work. Have a wonderful day.

Ferosa

I received the latest "Annie's Attic" catalog and saw your work featured on the cover. That's a great accomplishment. I'm glad you found us.

:welcome Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the welcome my dear, I was pretty excited to see my work featured on the cover of the AA Catalog. On page 39 you should see a a small write up on me in "meet the designer" as a fairly new designer (5 years designing) I was really happy to get the exposure. Have a wonderful and productive day.

Ferosa

Archived