Dressed up Goose

Colyak Crocheter

What cute outfits! You did a great job!

I love those goosies. I have one, which I used to put on the front porch of my old house. This house has no covered porch, so goosie kept getting snowed or rained on. :cry

Cute. Where did you get your goose? :) :)

I bought my geese at www.gooseclothes.com. A very nice lady to buy from. I've also found that I can get them at www.mileskimball.com.

This past bazaar season I met a lady that sells her sewn goose clothes and she buys the geese from Union Products. The only problem with that is they have like a $500 minimum order. She offered to sell me the geese one at a time, if I needed them. She's here in Washington State.

I gave my mom one for Mother's Day last year and every holiday I make up a new outfit for it. She keeps it on her coffee table. Now I'll be doing that for my neighbor and a girlfriend that I gave one to for Christmas this year. It's kind of like a year long gift.

Do you make up the patterns, or what, I have duck, now everyone calls it a goose, but I do not like gooses, only ducks, so mine is a duck, lol, and mine is made out of cement, she weights alot, Ican not move her myself. I have store bought outfits for her, kept her dressed year round when I had her on my lani, (covered screened in porch) but now she is in my courtyard, and the sun just quickly ruined her outfits, so no longer dress her up, but crocheting out fits would be a great idea. help me please.

Archived