brrr...hello from michigan

irish_leeny

:welcome From Texas here, It getting colder and sleeting here, But I aint going out there either..............I feel for all of you that have it worse than us. We diont get it often and wen dont know how to act here.:wbrr

Hello from an American living in Belgium! I'll be going to the other side of Michigan (Muskegon, right on the lake, lots of lake effect snow ugh) for the holidays! I am not looking forward to spending my 3 weeks of holidays shoveling snow!

Hi from another Michigander! Yep, it's cold outside. That's why I stay inside wrapped up in a blanket, by the fireplace with a cup of hot coffee or cocoa and my projects. I have no desire to leave my nest and I love looking at the new falling snow. I also can see the children sledding across the street from my window. As for the heated hook, I think you could make a fortune if you figured out how! Anyway, welcome and Happy Hooking! :hook

:welcome

Welcome from another Michigander... You'll love it here at Crochetville!! I live in Clawson, which is sandwiched between Royal Oak and Troy in Oakland County. I'm not sure how far away you've got to live from the D to be considered a suburb...

And seriously - heated hooks - you've got something there!! My hands get *so* cold in the winter... I switched to wood which helps a bit, but not enough!!

Archived