Cabled Scarves from Etaria's patterns

crochetingmomof4

Here are 2 reversible cabled scarves I made from Etaria's patterns (www.crochetgarden.com). I had never made cables before, but I'm so glad I learned. They were easier than I thought, and I love how they turned out! The gray one is for my husband for Christmas, and made from WoolEase. The cream one is MINE!!! :) I was thinking of giving it as a gift, but I don't think I can part with it, lol. I made it from TLC Cara Mia in winter white, and it is so soft and silky feeling, and drapes like a dream!

scarf-winterwhite.jpg

scarf-gray.jpg

Hi Crochetingmomof4 how many skeins does it take to make one scarf? I used to know how to make a cable in knitting some 22 years ago. I have no idea how to make a cable in crochet and of course I no longer remember the knitting. I love the look of your scarves and the yarn is about 8.00 a skein. Thanks and :hug Jody

I've been trying to decide if I was up to these for a while and have ordered them to give them a go- they look so nice and will be perfect presents for all those awkward to shop for males in my family :lol

Archived