Spiral Round Ripple

Lisa

I was inspired for this by a 16 point RR I saw on FB.   Mine is a 12 point and took about 3.5 ounces each of 12 colors.  I didn't measure it before I gave it away but it covers a love seat!  So many color combinations going through my head right now!!

IMG_20200829_112005.jpg

IMG_20200829_112037.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 5:56 PM, Lisa said:

I was inspired for this by a 16 point RR I saw on FB.   Mine is a 12 point and took about 3.5 ounces each of 12 colors.  I didn't measure it before I gave it away but it covers a love seat!  So many color combinations going through my head right now!!

IMG_20200829_112005.jpg

IMG_20200829_112037.jpg

LOVE this pattern!!! Where can I find it please???🥰🥰

1 hour ago, Wendy Grieves said:

LOVE this pattern!!! Where can I find it please???🥰🥰

Lisa hasnt logged into Crochetville since Sept.  My guess is there is no written pattern since she said she was inspired by something she saw on fb.  It looks like she used a 12 point round ripple pattern and applied the technique of crocheting in a spiral.

That is exactly what I did!  I don't have a written pattern for it.  Once you get the first round done with all the colors, the spiraling takes care of itself!  it was a lot of fun!

13 minutes ago, Lisa said:

That is exactly what I did!  I don't have a written pattern for it.  Once you get the first round done with all the colors, the spiraling takes care of itself!  it was a lot of fun!

Glad to see you popped in.  It is a stunning afghan.

• 8 months later...
12 minutes ago, Adrianna said:

Looking for this pattern. Please help me find it. Spiral ripple.

There was no pattern.  Lisa used a 12 point round ripple pattern and applied the technique of crocheting in a spiral.

• 2 months later...