Hello from Georgia

roadrunr55

Hi,

I am so glad to be here. I just started a new thread and I think I accidentally deleted it, so I'll try this again. Hope it doesn't post twice.

This is such a cool site. I was doing a google search (croceht related, of course) and I found this website. :cheer You should rename this crochet-heaven :)

I have been crocheting for about 30 years. I have only a few of my projects here:

http://roadrunr55.blogspot.com/

(I have made lots more, but have not always taken pictures.) I will be adding more as time goes on. I always have 3 or 4 projects in the works. You can see that my favorite things are afghans, but I don't know why. They take so darn long. What's really bad is when I start an afghan and then the "crochet bug" stops biting. When I go back to crochet, maybe months later, I usually don't remember what size hook I used or where the pattern is. Anyone here know what I'm talking about? :eek

I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends and looking at the projects. I think I will be hanging out in the show and tell forum a lot. I love to look at other people's work.

Have a pleasant day! :manyheart

Hi Natasha! I saw your "bad boy" I know what you mean. I made one of those for a queen size bed - 80 squares in all. I used "simply soft" yarn which was not really firm enough. The squares did not hold their shape very well so I wasn't real happy with the results. But there is too much work invested, so I have to use it. :)

Hello Pam,

Welcome from Sunny Arizona.. You will love this forum as much as I do. The fellowship here is awesome. I was looking at the pictures of your work. You do wonderful work. I love the patterns you chouse and the colors.

Keep up the good work..

P.S. I know the feeling about the forgetting what needle was used…. I just hate that…

Welcome from Atlanta! Your work is gorgeous!!! I love your afghans and wish I had the patience to finish some of my own. lol.

Thanks racerose! I am your neighbor. I live in Cherokee county. Love the Braves too, but after Fred McGriff left, it was just not the same. :)

Archived