Christmas Sock Gnomes- Mr & Mrs

ReniC

I made these last night for my daughter and SIL. They're about 9 and 12 inches tall. My kids are always helping me, fixing things when needed and my daughter cooks a wonderful meal for me every Thursday night on her day off. She also stops by to check on me every day on her way to work. How blessed am I? 

Christmas Gnomes.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you! I enjoy making them too. I have patterns for gnome ornaments also, but, some bead bracelets for my grt-grands need finishing, then a crochet  ear-warmer for their mommy, and finish the shawl for my daughter. All to be completed by tomorrow night and out the door to the post office on Thursday afternoon. Now, just to remember to photograph them all when completed. LOL!

Edited by ReniC

14 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

They are very cute!. I LOVE those braids :)

Krys

Hi Krys- Thank you! I love braids too. Merry Christmas :wreath

34 minutes ago, alp1 said:

The gnomes are adorable.  You are truly blessed to have such a wonderful daughter close by.

Thank you Alp1. I am indeed blessed.

They are easy to make too. Socks from Dollar tree, glue gun, leftover faux fur, yarn (braids), poly-pellets from Walmart, leftover fabric and Youtube video.

24 minutes ago, USpolishgirl said:

Merry Christmas! :ctree:):ctree

I broke my foot last night, some Christmas for me :(

Krys

OMGosh! How did you do that? I'm so sorry that happened. I hope Christmas will still be good for you and you heal quickly.

2 hours ago, ReniC said:

OMGosh! How did you do that? I'm so sorry that happened. I hope Christmas will still be good for you and you heal quickly.

I broke my foot walking on stairs to my basement. For the second year I am having bad Luck just before Christmas. Last year some wild animal got to my air vent and died (that pipe what goes out from dryer). My whole house was smelling VERY BAD. I called people to clean that air vent, they told me that animal is my dryer. I asked them to take that dryer to the curb (garbage). That was 2 year old dryer, needed to buy a new one. My house was smelling bad for many months, specially my laundry room.

Next year I probably will be waiting to see WHAT else will happen...?.

Krys  

45 minutes ago, USpolishgirl said:

I broke my foot walking on stairs to my basement. For the second year I am having bad Luck just before Christmas. Last year some wild animal got to my air vent and died (that pipe what goes out from dryer). My whole house was smelling VERY BAD. I called people to clean that air vent, they told me that animal is my dryer. I asked them to take that dryer to the curb (garbage). That was 2 year old dryer, needed to buy a new one. My house was smelling bad for many months, specially my laundry room.

Krys  

So sorry to hear about your foot!!!  How many weeks (or months) will you be down with that??!!  Here's hoping it will heal quickly!!!🤞

3 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

I broke my foot walking on stairs to my basement. For the second year I am having bad Luck just before Christmas...……….

Krys  

I feel so bad for you. I hope once you're up to it, you can at least enjoy some crocheting. Think positive for next year so nothing happens. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...