"SANTA GONG"  EARLY CHRISTMAS LOL - 2017

USpolishgirl

"SANTA GONG"  EARLY CHRISTMAS LOL - 2017

Hello Everyone:)

Here are some pictures of Santa Gong sitting on my fireplace. I just finish crocheting him couple days ago. I made one of them before for my daughter. This one I had to make for my sons girlfriend, she want one. She will get him when she gets here for Christmas.

I know what you must be thinking.."It is way to early for Christmas home decor!". And I do agree with you!:). But this year I had to start early IF i want to make it with everything on time. All my kids and a couple friends coming over for Christmas. And I will be very "scrunch" for time. For Thanksgiving I will be going to my daughter house. After that I am going for a few days to Las Vegas. After I get back I will have a lot of other things to take care of that dos not have anything to do with Holidays ( just waist of time).

For now at least I have my fireplace in my Family room decorated:). And I got all my lights & decor already done outside (front of the house) I still will have a LOT of work to do to be ready for that Christmas celebration. After I get back from Vegas I will need to put-up & decorate my big tree in my living room. Decorate the dining room, table. I will need to decorate my basement. We will have a little party their on Christmas Eve. That is a perfect place fr a party, big bar a lot of space, even for dancing. Polish people like to dance when day have couple drinks LOL.
Party in my basement on Christmas Eve will be buffet style. Christmas day dinner it will be in a dining room traditional "formal" style.

I do not cook. So at least that job is of my back. Here we have a great Polish catering place, they make great food. I already place an order for everything:).
For the past couple years I was taking the easy way. I was going to my daughter for Christmas. Well this year will not be that easy LOL.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
Krys 
PS: That is a first time in my life that I had to start decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving. I am not even done with that fireplace completely. My little doggie takes a lot of my time to take care of him, Vet visits very often. He is very sick, he got a Cancer :(. He will stay at his Vet hospital when I go to Vegas. He still is doing Ok, got a good appetite, is alert, like to play sometimes. He is on steroids & other medications. I do not even want to think of loosing him. I just do not know how I will be able to handle that... He is my baby!:)...

DSC01375 (2) Santa Gong - Christmas 2017.JPG

DSC01366.JPG

DSC01367.JPG

Krys first I want to say I am so sorry that your doggie is sick.  We just lost our cat and its been awfully hard for sure.  Second I put my Christmas decorations out last week.  If I dont get them up early I probably wouldnt get them up at all.  Your Santa Gonk is cute and your fireplace looks elegant and would make a lovely Christmas card. Sounds like Christmas at your house is going to be a lot of fun!

21 hours ago, bgs said:

Krys first I want to say I am so sorry that your doggie is sick.  We just lost our cat and its been awfully hard for sure.  Second I put my Christmas decorations out last week.  If I dont get them up early I probably wouldnt get them up at all.  Your Santa Gonk is cute and your fireplace looks elegant and would make a lovely Christmas card. Sounds like Christmas at your house is going to be a lot of fun!

Thank you Brenda,

I am sorry to hear that you lost your kitty:(:(:(

Krys

A beautiful fireplace Christmas theme indeed. You have such great décor ideas and put them together like a professional. The Gronk/Gonk/Gong :) is very cute and I'm curious what the red yarn is. I had planned on making one but can't decide on the red yarn. Yours looks great.

I'm so sorry your little fur-baby is ill and hope for the better for both of you.

:tdanceHappy Thanksgiving! :ttalk 

4 hours ago, ReniC said:

A beautiful fireplace Christmas theme indeed. You have such great décor ideas and put them together like a professional. The Gronk/Gonk/Gong :) is very cute and I'm curious what the red yarn is. I had planned on making one but can't decide on the red yarn. Yours looks great.

I'm so sorry your little fur-baby is ill and hope for the better for both of you.

:tdanceHappy Thanksgiving! :ttalk 

Thank You very much:)

I used Red Heart  SSWW yarn for that whole Santa Gong or Gronk. Only that white hat brim & his socks were done with a very thin (small loops) buckle yarn. I still to this time do not know what kind of yarn that is?. Couple years I found 1 skein of that yarn at Joann store and the label was missing. I would love to buy more of that yarn but I do not know how to find that with no label:(.  That yarn gives a "furry" look. 

Oops I forgot. That hat was done with Red Heart Holiday yarn. Their is a little silver sparkle in that.

Happy Thanksgiving to You too!:)

Krys

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:00 PM, USpolishgirl said:

Thank You very much:)

I used Red Heart  SSWW yarn for that whole Santa Gong or Gronk. Only that white hat brim & his socks were done with a very thin (small loops) buckle yarn. I still to this time do not know what kind of yarn that is?. Couple years I found 1 skein of that yarn at Joann store and the label was missing. I would love to buy more of that yarn but I do not know how to find that with no label:(.  That yarn gives a "furry" look. 

Oops I forgot. That hat was done with Red Heart Holiday yarn. Their is a little silver sparkle in that.

Happy Thanksgiving to You too!:)

Krys

Thank you Krys. I love the little sparkle in the red. It's a nice touch.

Archived