My Peony set

darski

Its very pretty.  Love the way you worked the colors on the afghan and the shell edge.  Also want to thank you for your 10 point round ripple pattern.  I have been using it to make nicu afghans and it has worked well for me.

5 minutes ago, bgs said:

Its very pretty.  Love the way you worked the colors on the afghan and the shell edge.  Also want to thank you for your 10 point round ripple pattern.  I have been using it to make nicu afghans and it has worked well for me.

You are so kind thank you

I'm glad the pattern is being useful to little ones

That is just adorable.  I need to find the pattern for that 10 point round ripple.  The one I have is way to big.

I love the colors you used for this set.  It will make one little princess very pretty.

4 minutes ago, Tampa Doll said:

That is just adorable.  I need to find the pattern for that 10 point round ripple.  The one I have is way to big.

I love the colors you used for this set.  It will make one little princess very pretty.

My 10 point pattern is here:

you can work the colours in any way that suits you.  I tend to let the colours chose how to look :rofl

This is so pretty darski!

Thanks for the re-post on the pattern link too. I just may use it for a blanket for grt-GD #3.

• 1 month later...

Archived