A colorful afghan I made

crochetlover26

I know it isn't fancy as the others on here, but it serves its purpose as a comfy blanket. I have autism and really heavy yarn fibers feel constricting, so I mainly used baby yarn. Took me about 3 years to complete it. I am 5'2 and it comes to my chin. My room is too small to have it spread out 100% so it is smaller than it is in the picture. :)

post-77537-0-84812800-1461181600_thumb.jpg

Wonderful! So glad for you to complete your afghan and to do such a lovely job on it. I hope you do like the chunky yarn since it constructs quickly and most are soft and squishy feeling. Look into the new chunky baby yarns if you are so inclined. They are not as heavy as other bulky yarns. Keep us posted how you do.

Wonderful! So glad for you to complete your afghan and to do such a lovely job on it. I hope you do like the chunky yarn since it constructs quickly and most are soft and squishy feeling. Look into the new chunky baby yarns if you are so inclined. They are not as heavy as other bulky yarns. Keep us posted how you do.

I didn't know they had chunky baby yarn. I might have to buy a few skeins. :)

Congratulations! Isn't it wonderful to have your own hand made blanket? That's what I love about crochet!

Archived